Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again.
Quote | Reply
Tried changing my profile email... Still no joy. Seems to have been going on for several days. I had a PM in my inbox from several days ago, but no corresponding email.

Unless, of course, you implemented that filter for heart patients. In which case, disregard.... It's working perfectly.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: May 25, 20 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again. [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it's been the same for about a week for me. I'm guessing he knows since I've seen some other posters talking about it too.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again. [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two weeks for me[?]

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again. [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For me it is emailing, but just delayed by about 24hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I too thought I wasn't getting them, but then I noticed that Google started putting them in the spam folder (again).
Quote Reply
Re: Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again. [rijndael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good call. Ugh. It went to both spam boxes in Gmail and then yahoo after I switched.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have been fighting gremlins with blacklists off and on over the last two weeks.

We are, as of about an hour ago, off of all of them. So things should be filtering through over the next 24 hours or so. I know this to be somewhat current as my notifications in Gmail are back, as are actual, honest-to-God emails from the boss himself.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could do without the email function. For those that want PMs why not just PMs.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Hey slowman... The forum isn't emailing again. [spockwaslen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's actually what I wss referring to. Like most here, I have st setup to email me for PM, thread reply, and watched threads. But, I wasn't getting any of those... Or rather they were ending up in my spam folders.
Quote Reply