Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Hey dopey---
Quote | Reply
Are you the "dopey" from San Diego area, that did Raphs, and has the QR Tequilo with the 650's??? BTW--how was Ralph's for you, and the Jamba Juice--or I guess I can just go check the results...
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Monk,

We get it. No one "messes" with your friends, for if they do you'll "mess" with them. Nice bump of Dopey's old post. Big deal. Dopey said some very nice things about Tom in his posts. You seem to ignore the nice stuff and totally fixate on what you consider to be negative. Maybe you should try being more "Peaceful." I know I'm going to work on that one myself, because this whole thing has gotten way too immature (for my likes.)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Guy,

Just pointing out that people aren't as anonymous as they think they may be on the Internet.

I'm in a peaceful place. And I send you Big Slowtwitch Love.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I started to bump them, and then I decided to copy them so there would still be a record if decided to delete them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will not delete any prior posts. I promise. And I won't change or add any identities.

Yes, that's me. You're zeroing in on my identity. Good detective work. Ralph's--jamba juice--QR. You got me.

And then what? What will you have accomplished?

Will that somehow vindicate your position? Will it justify insults as a response to a suggestion which was never insulting? Will it somehow justify Tom D. frequently using this forum as his online store (which, by the way, he could easily set up on his own website, but hasn't)? Or will it enable you to come up with an insult worthy of my challenge?

You da' man, Monk!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [dopey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ooh! ooh! i have a question for dopey, Monk, and Guy...

who's penis is largest?

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm deleting the SOAP channel from my lineup 'cause this is getting real good!

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably not mine, I'm sad to say. :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I will go delete my eraser.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yabbut - how WAS Ralph's for you?? ;)

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Actually, I started to bump them, and then I decided to copy them so there would still be a record if decided to delete them.

Lord man... get over it and move on.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not mine either :(
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [CrashingGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I guess on slowtwitch, things have now degenerated to the point where instead of everyone being supportive of each other, they make fun of how someone performs in a half ironman? I didn't think that's what the peaceful tribe is all about.

Merry Christmas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Umm...I wasn't making fun of you. I aspire to do a 1/2 IM some day. I think that might be the extent of the pain I am willing to inflict on myself.

Personally, although I have always enjoyed Monk's posts and he seems to be a sweetie, I disagree with 'outing' people. I luv ya Monk, but don't be bad.

Re: Hey dopey--- [CrashingGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Umph. Hard to talk with my foot in my mouth. Apologies to Dopey - I wasn't aware of the history behind Monk's post.

I am now removing my busybody little ass from this thread.

Quote | Reply
Very uncool Monk - freedom of expression should not come with a feer of being outed when someone else does not agree with you - but I guess that is not how it is in the real world - the saddest part is that Slowtwitch is not the real world - it is supposed to be a place for respectful disagreement between people who have consideration for one another. Guess not - uncool Monk very uncool

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude - you got way, way too much free time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF?? Really cool Monk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At this point you've crossed the line and are officially a dick.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [Malk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VOTE FOR DOPEY!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pure middle school. Get a life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tom is well situated to fight his own battles. stop acting like a schoolgirl unless you want others to judge you by your finishing times. do you be little jaylew for his 8 hour 1/2 IM where he broke a bone in his foot and walked the half. i thought not. weak.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dopey--I hope you didn't take my post as having anything to do with times. I will come and cheer you on in any race you do, if I am around to do it. I just honestly thought, and correct me if I am wrong, that the manner in which you made your point was calculated to be humiliating. I do find it amusing that people come to your defense, saying Tom D. can defend himself--there are several--at lot of them actually, in this thread. I guess they think you can't.

You said that you "got the idea from another poster". Do you mean what was essentially an open letter to Slowman regarding the OT sex threads? That was handled in a distinctly different manner.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I do find it amusing that people come to your defense, saying Tom D. can defend himself--there are several--at lot of them actually, in this thread. I guess they think you can't."

The weak gets weaker. Try not to cloud the fact that your acting like an ass.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey dopey--- [bryanjaf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
> do you be little jaylew for his 8 hour 1/2 IM

It was Styk33 ... with the cool cowboy hat.

Dre'

-----------
Quote Reply

Prev Next