Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Pooks.
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo Cervelo

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love you to Reeces Pieces.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You had me at "hello."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You had me at "Drop your pants and keep your mouth shut."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, Nothing but love going around....

:D

--
Trae McCombs
TSR - Sponsored by the Masses. Racing for the hell of it.
Ironman Finisher 2005 -- 14:09:18
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [occy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a whore, what can I say?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you had me at "bend over and squeal like a pig"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pooks will like this story...one time at Ironman Hawaii (2003), I assisted Dan with the annual bike count. I got paired up with Gerard, mind you I had no idea who he was or what he did for work. In any event we're going through the rows and at one point I say, "god, I hate Cervelos". Gerard is so cool, it's funny, he casually mentions to me that he works for Cervelo. I about fell over. LOL!! I also pointed out a bunch of friend's bikes and after my comment he said, "yeah, none of your friends ride Cervelos." :-D 'Member this Gerard? ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't tell Tibbs this - he'll drool and pass out from Jealousy - Dan and Gerard on the same day! Besides, Gerard still has a restraining order against him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
speaking of being a whore Tibbs...you get any big square boxes from the frosty north yet? Something excitingly Texas better be headed my way.:-P
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No box yet but you will be getting the greatest gift anyone can ever have.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a hand signed picture of Tibbs on his new P3??? Heyyyy what kind of a gift is that??? I was robbed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy...I do believe the P3 has improved your grammar.

Are you listening Gerard? Here's a new advertising angle...Cervelo...So smart...it'll make you smart too!

;->
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Pooks. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No my friend this is life changing and incredibly rare.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a hand signed (spelled properly version) picture of the whole fam damily? lol..j/k doesn't matter what it is man..it's all good
Quote Reply