Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Paulo, heres the bike that replaced my Titanflex (bike pics)
Quote | Reply
Here are my road bike and my tri bike. Neither one qualifies as pjorn due to various factors. The Argon because it has Easton Circuits and the Valdora because it has Ultegra cranks, brakes, and FD and an adjustable stem until I get it dialed in at the position I want. I suppose I could transfer the SRAM Force that is on the Argon over to the Valdora and buy the new SRAM TT shifters. That would get the Valdora closer. Please excuse the bottle cages on the Valdora. It's relatively new and I slammed on some cheap ones that I had in my garage for training purposes.

The Valdora replaces my Titanflex, which I sold here on ST. The Valdora is very fast. I am hoping to work into a more aggressive position over time.
Last edited by: switchtotri: Aug 3, 07 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slick rides....................
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

How do you like the Valdora?
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [Tri Slow Poke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
An absolutely incredible bike! It is stiff as hell and comfortable. On top of that, it handles like a dream. It can make us triathletes, notorious for poor handling skills, look down right competent. I have no problem cornering sharply at speed with it. Something that I can't say about other tri bikes that I have ridden. And that was immediately. There was no period of getting used to the bike. It was climb on and fly. As you can see, I can't say enough about the bike.

Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Paulo to bash on the new bike that replaced the Titanflex!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, now somewhere out there is an unloved Titanflex?

Say it isn't so [sniff...]

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is loved I'm sure by the individual here on ST that purchased it. Titanflexes are loved. All you have to do is do a search here on ST to find that out. Hated by some as well, but mainly because they can't get past the outward appearance. Those individuals are often very sarcastic and cryptic in their posts on ST.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes...the bike is loved. I am the one who bought the titanflex and I am thrilled with it. It has really helped me in my recovery from back surgery. I have pc's on it and it scores off the charts on "poser" right now. I lost quite a bit of strength in my left pre/post surgery and the pc's have helped in that regard. Enough about pc's.

I do love the titanflex though. It rides like a cadillac and I am riding more now then pre surgery. I have it setup very relaxed in a road setup now and am planning on getting more aggressive as I regain my flexibility and strength.
Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It is loved I'm sure by the individual here on ST that purchased it. Titanflexes are loved. All you have to do is do a search here on ST to find that out. Hated by some as well, but mainly because they can't get past the outward appearance. Those individuals are often very sarcastic and cryptic in their posts on ST.
You're preaching to the Choir, man. I'm in the cult:

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Paulo, heres the bike that replaced my Titanflex (bike pics) [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The seat post on the Valdora does not appear to fit in with the rest of the (rather attractive) package. Are you going to change that? Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Paulo, heres the bike that replaced my Titanflex (bike pics) [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's TRIBE?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a big fan of the Valdoras either...

And what medical condition do you have that causes you to have very short (1 inch?) humerus?
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by: Paulo: Aug 3, 07 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: Probably not pjorn, but nice IMHO! (bike pics) [fittycent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am really glad that it worked out for you.

Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Paulo, heres the bike that replaced my Titanflex (bike pics) [synchronicity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri shop here in Phoenix.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Paulo, heres the bike that replaced my Titanflex (bike pics) [cervelorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I swapped out the parts on the Titanflex. Normally, it comes with an aero seat post. I'll change that later.

Jeff
Quote Reply