Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska
Quote | Reply
I was up north for other reasons and stopped by the start . . . apparently after everyone had left. How did it go?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's crazy in here today- four fit appointments. I'm chasing my tail.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It's crazy in here today- four fit appointments. I'm chasing my tail.

OK... that's what dogs do... you're a cat!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [MojojojoMasterG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
re: your title - I think you've seen School Daze one too many times ... :-)

mp
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Iceman was the Niceman this year. Here's the VeloNews article: http://www.velonews.com/...articles/7175.0.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anthes you piece of &*(()*&*^

Up north? No call, no love. First swim since IM Wis- at lunch today with Gar sharing lane. 36 whooping minutes. however, every lap counted out and logged with next years goal, kicking your ass that is-

hope the wife and little chitlins are well

Deegan
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [deeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Deeg - I was at the Mountain Friday night late with Max and for a couple of hours Sat. am for a site visit. Sorry I did not call. Regardless, to make up for it, you are hereby invited to two events: (1) a tour around the waters, roads and paths of Grand Haven with a view of my ass for the entire time on July 10, 2004 (you can stay with us if you like) and (2) new year's eve at our condo. Incidentally, I am looking at getting a computrainer that I can alter the other biker to look and act like you - slow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get in line..I'm still waiting for replies to a PM and an email I sent him. He must be the busiest guy on the tri planet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As to option (1)- touring Grand Haven with an invitation of having an uninterrupted 2+ hour view of your ass- sounds nice. Let me think about it. O.K. done thinking about it- I will choose to instead repeatedly run and dive into a rose thorn bush that day- much more appealing than any amount of time staring at your ass.

As to optioin (2)- new years rocking eve at your crack shack. Let me just imagine how this plays out- 6 hours of listening to you brag about beating 6 girls in the "shuttle grab" during your 6th grade presidential fitness test really does not sound like fun for me and the wife. I really also don't want to hear about how you beat 62% percent of the ladies in your class in the rope climb. As such, I may go with the slightly better invite of watching Dick Clark's balls drop at the shriner hall new years fish fry. Both invites suck, yours just a bit worse.

As always, I appreciate your invites and good luck roundin up people for these two wonderful events.

Your pal

Deeg
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Demerly - waiting for the report from Kalkaska [deeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, well . . . lose a tough case today, or did 3car just kick your ass in the pool?

In light of your comments, your first ass kickin' of next year may come at Interlochen, or on your home course.

You do know that when I was referring to July 10, I meant the new tri 3D is hosting in Grand Haven?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,

Well, everybody else's report pretty much covered it. Steve Brown and crew did another great job and the weather certainly cooperated. A slightly different course this year helped also. A new record time by a substantial margin.

Marcie the Mermaid was my able bodied associate and assistant for the weekend. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner of pan-seared lake trout preceded by a salmon cake appetizer, Michigan Cherry salad and followed by a delightfully crisp Creme' Brulee' at Bower's Harbor Inn on the Leelanau Penninsula. A five star restaurant with delightlful, small rooms and fireplaces. It is in the mansion of a former logging baron and said to be haunted. A beautiful setting and wonderful food.

Lots of personal best times in dry, fast conditions on the course and a record number of finishers.

One note: For aspiring Iceman competitors you must register early as the event's registration closed last year in late June for a first weekend of November race date.

Thanks to Subaru, Fisher Bicycles and all the other fine sponsors sucvh as the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. There was a great after-race debriefing in the hot tube at the Resort and Spa and Marcie the Mermaid and I got in a good run and a good swim workout in the pool. As her name usggests she is an excellent swimmer and gave me technique and drill lessons in the pool after the race.

Well over $10,000 in cash and prizes was awarded to over 35 classes and categories in the race and the Subaru Iceman contributed over $10,000 to local sports teams for their volunteer support of the event.

Overall, a fun race and a blast to announce!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anthes,

gar usually gets me in the pool- fairly routine. Did not lose big case, but about to

I will try to plan that July 10 race in Grand Haven. The only problem is it comes at a tough time of the year with a lot of races and stuff going on down here. But I will definitly put it on the target list.

As to New years, that may be a possibility, when does your crack shack at the mountain get finished.

taint deegan

PS- hour ride on trainer this a.m. at 4:45 a.m.- couldn't sleep. Put your picture up for motivation
Quote Reply