Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes
Quote | Reply
-Sorry for the delay guys, it has been nuts in here.

OK.

2005 Felt S32: Red this year from black last year. Nice. Tri-specific Azoto style saddle labeled "tri-carbon" of unknown manufacture and origin. Looks nice though. 105 rear derailleur, FSA Gossamer crank. ALX220 wheels. Profile aerobars. No pricing information.

2005 Felt S25: Screaming yellow. Very, very nice color. ALX310 wheelset. Appears to have Dura-Ace 10 speed drivetrain from photo with FSA Gossamer crank. Photo shoes black levered, DA 10 shifters on Profile aerobars. Tri saddle as above. No pricing info, still secret because Felt doesn't want the others to know.

2005 Felt S22: Beautiful, silky anodized red. Another strong color. Velomax circuit wheels. Nice. DA10, Tri saddle, Profile Carbon X one piece bars, some weird new FSA carbon crank I haven't seen. Price is secret.

2005 B2: Black as last year with minor graphic tweeks. Looks cool. Easton EC90 bladed aero carbon fork. BLADED seatpost this year. Staight Dura-Ace 10 speed kit. Zipp 404's shown as clinchers. Price is secret.

NEW! F1C Carbon bike: Full Dura-Ace 10 with all new Felt carbon fiber "Torayca M30S" frame. Very interesting shaping. Black with white graphics. Ksyrium SSC SL's.

NEW! F2C Carbon frame from above but appears to have gloss finish. Vleomax Vista AL wheels. Photo may depict either Dura-Ace 10 or Ultegra 10. Tough to tell. This appears to be the super price point, category killer. Expect negative sticker shock on this one, it could be priced as a bargain. Felt is looking to assasinate this popular price category.

There are lots of cool, new road bikes also, but this is just a taste.

Colors and graphics are strong as are parts kits.

I hope this is of interest. More info as it follows.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the update, when can we see some pictures????

Tucker

Shop at: TriSports.com

"Stick to the facts man, they are good enough, no need to go making stuff up." - STP
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [mtuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked Mike Aderhold to hook our scanner up, then I will host the photos on Yahoo! photos and I put some photos up if I have time.

We have been super busy and I'm trying to get bikes out from a few events plus the Ironman business is picking up for Wisconsin and Canada.

I'll try to get something up here though. The photos I have are good quality.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, no carbon tri-rigs? Any changes to the DA frame?

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [Wednesday] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No carbon tri yet....

The B2 and the DA have become one in the same, meaning the older DA frame is gone.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Where's the DA? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very accurate assesment. There are in fact two carbon frames of similar construction but different carbon fiber lay up. I think you'll see this from many companies, Trek and Giant have both done it, making a cheap carbon bike with expensive molds, then make an expensive carbon bike with the expensive molds.

The new B2 frame uses a Airo carbon rear triangle and a fully bladed aero carbon seapost similar to what you saw in the old DA, but carbon. Easton EC90 aero fork meets UCI ruling regarding the blades.

We'll have some unique bikes with spec that just simply doesn't belong at their price points.

Our bikes that have been winning the XTERRA US and European championships will be available for the cross-country set.

Tom has been in complete compliance in maintaining our request to withhold the pricing and spec information, however if you stop by in person I'm sure he'll discuss the bikes in greater detail.

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom, will you take trade in ?? I have a 2003 Felt DA 700, purchased from your great shop??
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I'm drooling... but I need a new road bike before Caribbean Champs in October.

When can I get my hands on one?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [Zinc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh, the Dura Ace stuff will be ready very very soon. I'd expect them to be in shops before Labor Day.

I think we've got 7 different dura ace 10 speed equipped bikes.

Yum.

-SD

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
NEW! F2C Carbon frame from above but appears to have gloss finish. Vleomax Vista AL wheels. Photo may depict either Dura-Ace 10 or Ultegra 10. Tough to tell. This appears to be the super price point, category killer. Expect negative sticker shock on this one, it could be priced as a bargain. Felt is looking to assasinate this popular price category.

So does this mean it's cheaper than a SuperGo Scattante carbon with Ultegra for $1300?

Gerard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So for the tri bikes, the only difference in frames is in the B2. Instead of being the same as the S22, it is totally unique with a carbon rear triangle and fully aero seatube/post? Otherwise there are mostly just minor spec changes (DA 10 instead of DA 9)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with a second plea for pictures of the '05 Felts!

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [P Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are many differences in the B2 and the S22.
notably:
Color
Frame
Fork
Crank
BB
Chain
Brakes
Seatpost
Wheels
Tires

Aside from that, they are the same.

-SD

Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think we'll be selling a bike with Ultegra 9 speed, and I don't think Supergo will be selling the bike for $1300 with Ultegra 10.

We'll see.

-SD

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom when are you going to get that scanner fixed?

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for da pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [JohnInRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw a picture of the new B2. The old DA is it's bitch.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Here is a summary of the highlights '05 Felt bikes [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you nuts? Nothing can replace the DA. It is a very sexy attempt. Still though, hands down the best bike in its class.
Quote Reply