Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [Don_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought the bike but I am changing out that front hydration - cheap and "wiggly" for my taste.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [krafty81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tightened it up and it works great. I am keeping the vision hydration flask on the front and below.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Tom A. wrote:
(BTW, I'm serious about wondering if that bottle fits the old P2/P3...right now I've got an Elite Crono CX on there mounted lower with an adapter, but that looks like it would fit much nicer in that spot)

do you intend to drink out of the new p-series bottle? i cannot get the bottle back into the cage. i've got 2 of these p-series bikes right now i'm messing with. i love the bottle. just not as a bottle. it needs to just be storage.

here is what i've written so far about this bike.

Hi Dan

I’m working on bottom bracket box and rear box for the Pseries. Currently have access to a 61 at LBS. Wi be test fitting first prototype this weekend.

What size are the frames you have?

Yann

http://www.custombikexcessories.com
Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [yannb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yannb wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Tom A. wrote:
(BTW, I'm serious about wondering if that bottle fits the old P2/P3...right now I've got an Elite Crono CX on there mounted lower with an adapter, but that looks like it would fit much nicer in that spot)

do you intend to drink out of the new p-series bottle? i cannot get the bottle back into the cage. i've got 2 of these p-series bikes right now i'm messing with. i love the bottle. just not as a bottle. it needs to just be storage.

Hi Dan

I’m working on bottom bracket box and rear box for the Pseries. Currently have access to a 61 at LBS. Wi be test fitting first prototype this weekend.

Yann

i have a 56 in the P2 and the L in the P3X. or i have L and L. but i thought the P2 Disc were numerical sizes.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
yannb wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Tom A. wrote:

Hi Dan

Yann

i have a 56 in the P2 and the L in the P3X. or i have L and L. but i thought the P2 Disc were numerical sizes.
Dan, do you have the P-Series

or the Old P2 in a 56?

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yannb wrote:
Slowman wrote:
yannb wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Tom A. wrote:

Hi Dan

Yann

Dan, do you have the P-Series

or the Old P2 in a 56?

oh, yeah. i don't currently have a P5 Disc. what i do have is a P3X and a P-Series. the new one. in size 56.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can someone who owns the bike measure and let me know if you think wheels with a rim width of 32mm will fit?
Last edited by: Heah: Nov 15, 19 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [Heah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heah wrote:
Can someone who owns the bike measure and let me know if you think wheels with a rim width of 32mm will fit?

you could ride any rim depth you want with this bike.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I know. Thats why I edited the post, as you can ser in the quote
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [Heah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heah wrote:
Yeah, I know. Thats why I edited the post, as you can ser in the quote

sorry. didn't see your edit until after i posted. here is a P-Series with 25mm tires. you can see what clearance, front and rear, exists. my concern beyond 28mm is not the width but the height. i could see, maybe, the 30mm schwalbe pro one tubeless. after that i think you'd be in danger of height clearance, depending on the rim used. you might be able to get away with 32mm, depending on whether you're talking about 32mm tires or whether you mean a tire that, when mounted, measures 32mm. i could see (for example) a 28mm tire measuring 32mm if mounted on an ENVE AR4.5 in this case, you could be okay. i wonder if that width takes some of the height out of the tire. i don't know.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 15, 19 11:02
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area have the new p series. Looking to design a rear box and bottom bracket box for it. Looking for various sizes, 54, 56 and 58 to measure.
If interested, please email me at yann@custombikexcessories.com

Yann

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yannb wrote:
Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area have the new p series. Looking to design a rear box and bottom bracket box for it. Looking for various sizes, 54, 56 and 58 to measure.
If interested, please email me at yann@custombikexcessories.com

Yann

I hope you get hold of the 48cm frame and make options to fit as well. Us smaller athletes often get over looked.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if the front brake cable can be routed through the fork steerer, from the top of the steerer all the way to the brake (using a specific expander with a cable channel)? With a tririg alpha one bar, the stem cover could hide completely this undesired cable.. Stupid idea?
I know it would be unpractical for travel but I don't really care.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dan

I have a p2 bought the waterbottle and cage but as you said a pain in the a-- to land it after drinking. Cervelo wont even sell the bottle only replacement per their staff. I cut the bottom and made a flat kit that works great. But I dislike having a rear bottle. bought the elite crono for downtube and use yanns rear storage box works great will use rear bottle only after all options exhausted
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't find anything on it, is this thru axle and if so what is the measurement?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area with the P-series? I'd like to start work on rear box and bottom bracket box for it like I've done for the P5 Disc. Would need to take some measurements off your bike and test fit prototype on it after first design iteration. email me at yann@custombikexcessories.com if you would be willing to help.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just bought a P series bike from Champion Cycling here in Jacksonville. Picking it up on Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a good set of carbon aero wheels for racing this bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [monopolists] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does it come with Vision 55 s?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monopolists wrote:
Just bought a P series bike from Champion Cycling here in Jacksonville. Picking it up on Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a good set of carbon aero wheels for racing this bike?

I ride zipp 808 firecrest clincher/tubeless ready wheels with continental gp5000 tires.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yannb wrote:
monopolists wrote:

I ride zipp 808 firecrest clincher/tubeless ready wheels with continental gp5000 tires.
Damn those are sexy! Might have to get myself a set. Thanks!
Last edited by: monopolists: Jun 20, 20 18:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monopolists wrote:
yannb wrote:
monopolists wrote:

Damn those are sexy! Might have to get myself a set. Thanks!

They are fast. I won age group and overall in the 12 Hour World Time Trial Championships last November using 808 front and zipp super g disc rear. 253 miles in 11 hours 53 minutes beating previous course record by 4 minutes.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My P-Series is being built up at the moment.

Quick question- has anyone put the Profile Design Aeria HSF Hydration on one? It’s been fitted to mine, but the shroud looks terrible.

Have you cut it back? And if so by how much? Are you able to post a photo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm still looking for anyone in SF bay area with a p series bike that I could measure to design a rear box/bb box. Alternatively, anyone in the US have one that would be willing to take some measurements?
Please PM me if interested.

yannb wrote:
Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area with the P-series? I'd like to start work on rear box and bottom bracket box for it like I've done for the P5 Disc. Would need to take some measurements off your bike and test fit prototype on it after first design iteration. email me at yann@custombikexcessories.com if you would be willing to help.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't help but could you post up a picture of how much you can stuff in a box (I have a old P2 if that matters). I'm thinking of 2 tubes, 2 co2, etc.

thx
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the new Cervelo P Series! [Testrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had the Di2 bike with the Vision 55 wheels for about a month now. No complaints with the wheels. It can get pretty windy where I am and I haven't had any issues with a twitchy front end yet.

I reached out to Cervelo because I couldn't find any info on the wheels online. They say they're comparable to the SC55 and weigh 1520g per pair which is pretty darn light for 55mm deep.

Testrider wrote:
The P Ultegra retails for 6500$.

Are the wheels Vision 55 Disc any good?

ARe there any other options to consider in this price range for a « complete » build (storage, wheels... included)?

Quote Reply

Prev Next