Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help for Francois.
Quote | Reply
Can we club together and get a dictionary sent out to Floripa for Francois? He keeps making mistakes that he normally wouldn't make. Although this makes for great entertainment, it's hard to see what he is getting at.

Kind of a Peaceful Tribe English/Francoish translation!

Winner gets a quiet nice price ;-)

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Help for Francois. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not used to be up at 3.45am after 3h30 of sleep...
Quote Reply
Re: Help for Francois. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm, and that's the best you could come up with? I could have related guns getting pulled in the queue for customs at San Paolo airport, tropical storms blowing through all night, noise from the jail across the road. But, no you come up with too little sleep! Really, try harder next time mon ami.

Have you ridden the course with Ken yet? Let's hope it's not bucketing with rain when you do, like it was last year!

Good Luck for next week.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
man, I am still in Dallas...left EP at 6.55...4hrs to waste here, then so more in Miami, then some more in Sao Paolo.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, I see hence the 40 odd threads you posted this morning! Get yourself a good book and settle in for the long haul, perhaps the "Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire"? I can recommend the Varig Executive lounge at SP especially the little cheese filled bread balls.

I'm off to watch the Giro stage over the Stelvio, so I wish you a safe journey and that you are reunited with your bike at the other end!

Bon Voyage.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two great books. Knowledge representation by john Sowa and Computational molecular biology of cancer (several authors)...

why would I read the Fall of the roman Empire, Hollywood made a movie of it in the 60s :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thought you might find it marginally more acceptable than the Histroy of the 100 years war. ;-p

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have two great books. Knowledge representation by john Sowa and Computational molecular biology of cancer (several authors)...

why would I read the Fall of the roman Empire, Hollywood made a movie of it in the 60s :-)
Francois ..............is the " Computational Molecular Biology " to help you sleep in the plane or are you planning on digesting that rocket science ?

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" - Les Brown
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment" - Jim Rohn
Quote Reply