Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hello
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone! I've been reading the post for a couple of months and thought it was time I introduced myself. Did my first tri (Oly) last month, with only minimal training so I probably won't have a lot to add. I will say I am hooked and am already planning my race schedule for next spring. Definitely need to work on the bike. For this race I jumped on the bike and started training about 2 months before the race. I hadn't ridden a "road" bike since my baby blue 10-speed Schwinn in the early 80's. Much more difficult than I remember. Several people on mt. bikes passed me during the race. I'm not terribly competitive, but that hurt!!

Time at work has gone much quicker since I discovered this group. Looking forward to chatting with everyone
Quote Reply
Re: Hello [TriKitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the board.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello...............Great moxy to just say "Hello" Welcome to the community..........Watch out for Tibbsy. Kenney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi back.

My wife did her first tri, this year at Lake Arrowhead, CA. I got first and she got second....... to last. She's hooked, now. Got a Felt F65, a wetsuit and a DeSoto 1-piece trisuit. She followed up with a supersprint in San Diego, CA. a few weeks ago.

Completely hooked.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to Slowtwitchia TriKitty. Dan has forseen your joining us and wishes to pass on his bleesings to you. We welcome you with open arms and the love known only to geeks who tri.

You will be here by the little sister of Kittycat. Learn well from her and you too will be favored by Dan.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Watch out for Tibbsy." Kenney

Tru dat.

You can check him out on the girl's hottie thread with some baby feline.

Damn there are just too many dirty puns going through my head right now. Tibbs you have ruined me.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello [Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Tibbs you have ruined me. "

I am here to serve.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HiTriKitty,

Hope you are ready to waste away countless hrs at the office and get plenty of chuckles. For sure, BEWARE of Tibbs but as I am fairly new as well, I gather that there are more that deserve some caution as well. All of you know who you are.

Great group here. Thanks all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome, and congrats on finishing your first - an Oly is nothing to spit at!

You'll find that you lose a lot of time if you hang out here regularly, but it's like chocolate covered crack - you just can't quit.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey there miss(?) puss.

There are a large bunch of antipodean folk on here...but I am far and away the most dashing and gallant. Best looking, too, I hear.

Welcome.

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to st....get ready to spend alot of time readin some great advice as well as some biased opinons....but most of all enjoy

dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to Slowtwitch, great place to hang out and get some triathlon advice too.

Lots of people from all around the world here.

And if you like an argument on non-tri subjects, Tibb's Lavender Room is over that way (but I would lurk for a while cause it gets a bit heated at times!)

Look forward to the contributions.
Quote Reply