Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Heart rate
Quote | Reply
Hi folks

I've got a question about heart rate.
So I started up my own construction company earlier this year and have been super busy, I work alone at this stage and it's leaving me rather knackered for doing any training, do any of you track your heart rate religiously and then decide on the intensity you might train at given the data received??

I use a garmin 935 and have been tracking my sleep patterns, but maybe I should consider a chest strap to record heart rate variability as well??
Quote Reply
Re: Heart rate [Paulie81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. But, not because the data ant tell me anything. It just never tells me anything I don't already know.

I did for a while. I measured HRV and resting hr every day. But, I knew if I was knackered before I even looked at the numbers.

In the end, I found taking the data more stressful, and it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.... If I was honest. So, I just decided to be honest with myself instead of taking all that data.
Quote Reply
Re: Heart rate [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's pretty individual, but I agree with Tom here. I've tried HRV4, EliteHRV, and Whoop. Over more than a year. And have finally given up on HRV.
Quote Reply