Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hats, tshirts and money.
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to let everyone know how the money is going to work. Sperera and me are starting with zero in the bank. We have no operating capital. So the hats are the first things to sell so we can build up some capital. So the way the logo will be on the hats will all depend on how many are ordered.

Odds are all the hat sale money with is used to finance the t-shirts and additional hats if needed. We are doing this because if we have you order the shirts now we could only get what has been ordered. This way I will have an over stock so when people decide they really wanted one or want extras I will be able to cover them.

TSR jerseys for the troops are in the works right now and I am going to talk to hid about allowing me to use his design for another run of TSR race kit.

I am really starting to get the idea of using TSR in a charity capacity so anyone with ideas please let me know. Go crazy and just through stuff at me.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Dec 15, 04 5:46
Quote Reply
Re: Hats, tshirts and money. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
".....Señor Tibbs de Tejas everybody!".....yeaaaaahhhhhhhh, wooooooooo, "...give it up for the man...."

Now that I have your attention, I am waiting for Hincapie and LeslieJordan to send quotes through....for the T-Shirts.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Hats, tshirts and money. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Team Secondhand Racing.....where can I see something on this? can I help in a design capacity?

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Conflict of Interest.
Quote Reply
Re: Hats, tshirts and money. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is the conflict of interest?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Where is the conflict of interest?

You have to be a sleezebag lawyer to be able to recognize them :)
Quote Reply