Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters?
Quote | Reply
Saw this company on the classifieds

$250 for having a power meter attached to your crank arm.

I have an older Dura Ace crank I’d like to use as I want to get rid of my Assiomas

Has anyone sent their crank arm to have a power meter attached to it?

If so what are your results

https://www.tempopowermeters.com/...00-tempo-power-meter
Last edited by: MrTri123: Nov 3, 19 3:45
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even DC Rainmaker has no review of this PM.
For the small $ difference, I'd get a 4iiii Precision, and get something with a history, and good customer service.

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are probably a new company, but that website does not say trustworthy to me.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
louisn wrote:
Even DC Rainmaker has no review of this PM.
For the small $ difference, I'd get a 4iiii Precision, and get something with a history, and good customer service.

They don’t ut power meters on old Dura Ace cranks.
Last edited by: MrTri123: Nov 3, 19 4:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know it's not the best aesthetically. But you can fit any Shimano left crank arm on any Shimano Holowtech II crankset.
That's what I had on my Shimano setup : Older 7800 DA crankset on the TT bike, and DA 9000 on the road bike. I switched the 4iiii Precision ( 105) from one bike to the other in seconds.

Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hijack but why are you getting rid of your assiomas? I’ve always found it remarkable how few of those end up in the classifieds. (Also, I’m interested in them)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
louisn wrote:
I know it's not the best aesthetically. But you can fit any Shimano left crank arm on any Shimano Holowtech II crankset.
That's what I had on my Shimano setup : Older 7800 DA crankset on the TT bike, and DA 9000 on the road bike. I switched the 4iiii Precision ( 105) from one bike to the other in seconds.

WHAT???

Wat???

yowza. If this works for mine you are a genius

Don’t care about looks

You think it will work for 7410 DA cranks?

Which are would Shimano area would you suggest to put on it?

Will definitely investigate. I’m surprised 4iiii didn’t suggest this

Thank you LOUIS you’ve given me hope

😀
Last edited by: MrTri123: Nov 3, 19 11:09
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [Leocbuc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leocbuc wrote:
Sorry to hijack but why are you getting rid of your assiomas? I’ve always found it remarkable how few of those end up in the classifieds. (Also, I’m interested in them)

No worry on the high jack

Someone already got them

Thanks Good luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:
louisn wrote:

WHAT???

Wat???

yowza. If this works for mine you are a genius

Don’t care about looks

You think it will work for 7410 DA cranks?

Which are would Shimano area would you suggest to put on it?

Will definitely investigate. I’m surprised 4iiii didn’t suggest this

Thank you LOUIS you’ve given me hope

😀

I'm afraid compatibility doesn't go as far back as 7410 Dura Ace, wich is square taper fit on the bottom bracket.
Any "Hollowtech II" bottom bracket Shimano crankset would fit though.
Sorry if I mislead you.... :-(

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent a dura ace to them. Sent it back for $200 on a deal they had a few months ago. Works great.A friend sent them a SRAM force carbon for the same price. He's pretty happy with it too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm George owner of Tempo.

We've been around since 2016 and we do have a pro racing with it as well . PM me, or email me at tempopowermeters@gmail.com. We've put meters on SRAM, Campy, FSA, Shimano, pretty much anything that has a flat back. What I've done in the past is if you want, we can give you a loaner to try out. If you like it, we can work with you to put a meter on practically any arm that has a flat back, any technology (aluminum, carbon, etc). We're thinner than other units so if you have a tight fit, it can help. Also, since we do place it custom, we can install the meter in a slightly different location if needed so it can fit.
I'll be more than happy to work with you and get you up and running.

If you want a new dura ace, We can purchase an Shimano direct. If you'd like, we can get you a brand new PM so you won't have to send yours in. Just let me know size so I can include it in the next order and I'll hang on to it. We don't actively stock Dura Ace so that's why there are none on the site.

I'm glad to see this thread,I'll post up some of the custom work on the site (customers permitting).

We pride ourselves in great customer service and we're proud of the unit.

Hope that helps,

Tempo - World's Most Affordable and Accurate Power meter!
http://www.tempopowermeters.com
https://www.facebook.com/...ter-233979693610062/
Social : @tempopowermeter
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone sent your crank arm to tempo power meters? [grs6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great

Thank you for the post

Would you be able to put a power meter on a Dura Ace 7410 with a Sunlite Square - Comp Cartridge Bottom Bracket - 68mm, ENG, Square Taper, 103mm, Steel if I sent it to you?

Thank you
Quote Reply