Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED V04
Quote | Reply
Has anyone had any experience riding the Hed V04? I noticed that it has a fairly laxed seat angle relative to the 78 and 80's often discussed, and thus has anyone experienced limitations in transitioning. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: HED V04 [Flex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They build a limited number solely for the UK market and I was only looking at one the other night at a local TT. You get a lot of bang for your buck and they look great but they are at a slacker angle (73.5 I think). This years model sees a few upgrades over last years so if the geometry is right for you it might be worth a look. If you've been fitted already or even if not look at the geometry between the two frmaes and see if there are any differences.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very, very trick. If the geometry fits you, and you can get your mitts on one, do it. Very snazzy indeed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can seach for my reviews...

I had a Vo3.

VERY VERY stiff. Great TT bike for under 40k. Over 40k, it will kick your ass and make you sore.

Although a slacker TT bike, fairly easy to get up to 76 w/o much problem. 78 is pushing it.

My only real beef was the front cable guides don't provide enough clearance to DA/Ultegra brake arm.....

Otherwise, the seat post and seat clamp were awesome.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have to see it the geomtry works for you, if it does, get it. It is a great bike, very stiff, very rare, and very fast. I love mine.
Quote Reply