Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Going for a "made in USA" road bike build: who makes their stuff in the USA? Wheels, bars, stems, etc. [Flat Tire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up the frame a few weeks ago. They were dead on their estimate of 3 week lead time. It looks unreal. So good. They did a custom matte black for me with a hint of sparkle in the sun. They were super nice and gave me like a 30 minute impromptu tour of the faculty. Told me to come by (I live right down the street from them) or call with any questions during my build. I officially don’t get it until Christmas so I haven’t started building yet. I really liked the fact that the frame came with pre-routed and labeled dummy wires to make the cable routing super easy. So far I’m super impressed.
Quote Reply
Re: Going for a "made in USA" road bike build: who makes their stuff in the USA? Wheels, bars, stems, etc. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 weeks that’s pretty quick. I’m going to get refit on one of my bikes and then make a decision on a new bike. It’s a 10 year old TI bike that I just can’t seem to get comfortable on. I have made my own adjustments and made it worse so time to see a pro. Good luck with build up.
Quote Reply
Re: Going for a "made in USA" road bike build: who makes their stuff in the USA? Wheels, bars, stems, etc. [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Zipps are made in Indiana, in the USA

Phil Wood Hubs or White Industries as well, if I am correct.
Quote Reply
Re: Going for a "made in USA" road bike build: who makes their stuff in the USA? Wheels, bars, stems, etc. [higuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
higuy wrote:
All project one treks are made in the US if you were looking for a frame. Not too sure about the components on it though.

Not true anymore. They are all painted in the US, but a very large quantity are made in factories overseas, but they are very strict on that manufacturing, compared to other companies.
Quote Reply

Prev Next