Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Glen Alden Carbon - customized carbon solutions
Quote | Reply
In case you are looking for customized carbon parts I cannot praise https://www.alden-carbon.com/ enough! They were reviewed recently by TriRig and I contacted Glen Alden on a custom BTA bridge for my 3T Clip-Ons. There is a bridge from 3T but that doesn´t allow a direct BTA/Bottle-cage mount and is also limited concerning fit. So the goal for the customized bridge was to have BTA/Cage mount and a hight flexibility at fit.

Glen came up with a bridge that uses slotted holes to vary Pad c-c and by turning around the bridge the bottle-cage can be moved forward/aft in a very wide range. We combined this with his extended computer mount (again with slotted holes for more flexibility) which overall makes a very sleek and versatile solution. This bridge is now in use on my wifes bike (BTA furthest aft) and mine (BTA forward). Thanks to the slotted holes we can also fit 3T or PD Armrests.

The bridge can be seen at: https://www.alden-carbon.com/...ox=dataItem-jnymu78g Pics of the setup on my wifes bikes are attached

Glen was a pleasure to work with and the end-result is a piece of art! He definitely knows his stuff, understands the requirements of riders and triathletes and his products are really first class.
Quote Reply
Re: Glen Alden Carbon - customized carbon solutions [Blabelzabel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what about the eTap blip box mount? Is that custom as well?

Very cool.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Glen Alden Carbon - customized carbon solutions [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
what about the eTap blip box mount? Is that custom as well?

Very cool.

Thanks. The Blipbox has an M4 thread and I simply used an ordinary M4 screw through one of the many slotted holes :-)

Not sure if this is the final solution though. Once I find the nerve to cut the rear of the extensions I will try to mount the Blipbox sideways of the stem (hidden behind the bracket).
Quote Reply