Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks
Quote | Reply
You guys gotta go to Eurosport and listen in. This live audio rocks. Simoni is trying to blow things apart...
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is frustrating is they haven't mentioned the time bonuses for 1-3. Right now those time bonuses could decide the podium of the Giro.

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks [Justin in OK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Math is done... Paulo keeps the pink jersey by 27 seconds...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched it on RAI it was epic. I bet that Simoni would have picked up most of those 27 sec yesterday if he would have used his TT bike and not is Road Bike. What was up with that?

----------

Quote Reply
Re: Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It wasn't better than watching it live. One of the most exciting stages I have ever seen, it was epic.

Also very interesting how Lotto worked for Paolo Savoldelli, looks like the belgian mafia at work :-p

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Sestriere Stage: Eurosport Live Audio Rocks [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang it, I didn't get to hear it live, but that stage was EXCITING just reading the live play-by-play on cyclingnews!

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply