Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Aerohead going for $109 on Amazon.com (US) now
Quote | Reply
If you want the L size in the Matte Glacier colour, it seems like a great deal.

I can't link to that specific one, but if you search it's easy enough to find.

-----
http://www.howesgreg.com
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead going for $109 on Amazon.com (US) now [BungleJapan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few days ago they had a size S in light blue for less than $100. I wondered if it was geniune. I’m guessing there are helmets that are far, far easier to knock off though.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead going for $109 on Amazon.com (US) now [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
prices are all over the place due to all the color/size combinations. luckily i wear a small, which is maybe less common, so I was able to purchase mine for $135 shipped from the SwimOutlet. but deals are out there...i wouldn't worry too much about knock-offs as long as your shipment is coming from a local store. but for the price, these helmets are awesome. used mine for the first time for an olympic distance - had a great ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead going for $109 on Amazon.com (US) now [BungleJapan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the "Matte Dazzle" last week for $111. I just barely missed a dip it took to $84. The Matt Glacier one was $84 bucks for a while. My helmet came in yesterday. Looks great!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sadly...a M is $249...unless I can go L in the Aerohead?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead going for $109 on Amazon.com (US) now [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Sadly...a M is $249...unless I can go L in the Aerohead?

I don't think sizing up with an aero helmet is what you're looking to do.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply