Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me.
Quote | Reply
Go to the Giant thread, reread all the essays, vote. So easy even a SLowtwitcher can do it.

Everyone can vote even lurkers. If you have an essay in I am going to count your vote for yourself. Voting will end at midnight centeral time tonight.

The original owner's vote will count twice.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My vote: that Occy guy, or whatever his handle was.

P.S. What took you so long?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My vote: that Occy guy, or whatever his handle was. Chomp, consider yourself bit, it's all love Tibbs.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another for Occy

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A division of the Waffen SS tore a hole in the fabric of time and attacked my house. I took up a defensive position in my bathroom and after a pretty bloody battle but I beat them back into the time split and closed it with Big League Chew.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
occy guy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a tough call. All entrants have their merits.

DavHamm: just getting into exercise and turning his life around.

itseazy: sold everything to support his gf at the paralympics where she medaled.

occy: poor, pulling himself up.

My final vote goes to DavHamm cuz he promised to do a thread tracking his training and keeping us up to date.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [scout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Occy Guy...he has my vote.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm

Because he's not a jonny come lately who just subbed to the forum after hearing about the bike. And, he's getting out there.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unless you intend a typical Tibbs "Cluster F---":

When do the polls close?

"Everyone can vote"--so people, maybe under different names, can register on the forum today and vote?

Why won't you count votes already in the thread?

Why haven't you voted--trying to control the outcome, you power hungry control freak?

Why do you get two votes, if this was not announced before, trying to control the outcome, you power hungry control freak?

If you want to be the one who decides, why don't you just do it instead of making people post very private things publicly and subject themselves to voting by strangers, when all the time, you are going to make the decision yourself--it could have been done by PM to you direct, so people did not lay their lives out on the Internet. Sometimes you suck. Therefore, you get one vote or no votes--you decide--that is the Ruling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm - I like his thread over in the Lav and he seems to be making a full-on life change.

D.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
occy

Thomas Bond

Registered User since December 14, 2004
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fredly.

He's a long time, and fairly frequent poster. Evidently he's trying to get kids into triathlon that may otherwise sit around and get pudgy. They'll appreciate the hell out of the bike and ride it like they stole it.

Tibbsy, isn't the TSR motto "Sponsored by the masses, riding for the hell of it." Sounds like Fredly's kids to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Matt Boutte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many good choices, but I'll go with fredly as well.

Unless we can make Matt take it.

I want the bike. No question. I'm just afraid that my family and work obligations will not permit me to use the bike enough for me to deserve.

Trust me, I want it.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"When do the polls close?"
Midnight. You can't read?

"Everyone can vote"--so people, maybe under different names, can register on the forum today and vote? "

Uh yeah. I'm not going to take eight days tracking posters down and double checking log in dates.

"Why won't you count votes already in the thread?"

Because with all votes on one thread there is less confusion for lawyers like you too demand one billion recounts. One thread, simple.

"Why haven't you voted--trying to control the outcome, you power hungry control freak?"

I will only vote ni the event of a tie. I don't need lawyers like you saying I was playing favorites and demanding one billion recounts.

"Why do you get two votes, if this was not announced before, trying to control the outcome, you power hungry control freak? "

I don't get two votes the orginal owner does because he is a great guy and he has put the most money into this.

"If you want to be the one who decides, why don't you just do it instead of making people post very private things publicly and subject themselves to voting by strangers, when all the time, you are going to make the decision yourself--it could have been done by PM to you direct, so people did not lay their lives out on the Internet. Sometimes you suck. Therefore, you get one vote or no votes--you decide--that is the Ruling."

Because it's TEAM Secondhand Racing not Tibbs Secondhand Racing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vote for jkh2828

can't vote for occy because I don't see how you could put tris above your family (especially kids).

Unemployed yet spending $$$ on IM branded events? Sheesh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Obfuscation, tripe, pandowdy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I vote for Cousin Elwood, 'cuz he's such a great guy and so deserving!! And all the other guys suck.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Matt Boutte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I concur with the vote for Fredly.

The other posters had total merit, but are also adults with more upside financially (forgive me if I'm way off base). One poster was an engineer. Support the kids first.

In fact, we should all consider sending the spare parts loitering our garages to Fredly's kids. I'll dig through my garage this weekend.

Robert
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know why you all are wasting your time voting. When it comes down to it, iTibbs is gonna give me the bike precisely because it's the wrong size.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
occy

Bollocks....I'm knackered - Eammon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very tough choices. DavHamm, fredly, Occy, and itseazy are the obvious front runners...all with great merit.

I'll cast my vote for itseazy. That's some serious sense of self-sacrifice.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would it help if I said it wouldn't fit me eaither?

Actually, my real vote is for itseazy.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Giant vote. Yeah I'm late, bite me. [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Throw mine in for DavHamm

Jay
Quote Reply

Prev Next