Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT, 2019
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Looking for someone who is just 183 cm of height and rides Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT frame.All I'm about is to find out the size of frame cose Giant tables are more than confusing... . I'd like to order only frameset from abroad and unfortunatelly there is no shop around here I could get mesurement or advice.So, please If you are at my height, let me know the size of your frame and opinion on riding thing...Thank you .

Pit

In Reply To:
[
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT, 2019 [Pit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Using only someone's height for comparison will still leave you guessing. That person may or may not have the same inseam and trochanter measurements you do.

Giant's sizing on the Trinity was been wonky for a long time. Now that they're showing stack, reach, armpad stack and armpad reach, you have a better chance. The Trinity is not a bike I would buy without a proper fit, or at least the recommendation of a fitter who has experience with the Trinity.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT, 2019 [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 183cm tall and just ordered one a few weeks ago. It won't arrive until late Feb or early March so I haven't actually ridden it. I used the pad x/y from my current bike and it is comfortably in the range of adjustment for the medium size. Assuming your current bike fits you I would take measurements off of it.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT, 2019 [Pit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 177cm tall and ride a small Giant Trinity.
Quote Reply