Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Carbon TT bike
Quote | Reply
So I was at R&A yesterday when they finished building up a couple of the new carbon Giant TT bikes- The are SWEET! They got 2 of em so far, a small and medium- Very nice looking bikes- I took pics on my treo, not near my desk or laptop now ( still on my treo) but if someone wants, i can email them the pics so they can post em for everyone to see.

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Carbon TT bike [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were the frames graphics in T-Mobile scheme/colors or were these the colored head tube that fades to black with red and gold tinted flames? I am patiently awaiting the arrival of a Giant TCR Advanced and the new TT frameset in a size large, both on order since last October. I am told that small and medium sizes are available - further evidenced by the fact that my wifes size medium TCR Advanced frameset arrived last week (she loves it) - but size large apparently will not be available until the end of April/early May (so I am told).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Carbon TT bike [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they are in the great (if you think so!) in the T-Mobile colors- the only thing I didnt like is the fact the whoever buys this bike has to ride around with huge T-Mobile logos on the bike

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply