Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GRX power meter compatability
Quote | Reply
What are options for power meters besides the Stages Power meter with GRX? I like the Quarq D Zero that i use on my rode bike but its not compatible.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
David
Quote Reply
Re: GRX power meter compatability [Greyhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greyhound wrote:
What are options for power meters besides the Stages Power meter with GRX? I like the Quarq D Zero that i use on my rode bike but its not compatible.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
David

I assume you want to keep the sub-compact gearing? If so, there are not a lot of crank-based options, yet, and none for 24mm Hollowtech bottom brackets that I'm aware if. If your bottom bracket shell supports 30mm axles, there's the FSA Powerbox Super Compact (48/32 or 46/30) which is a Power2Max derivative. Not sure what the chainline is with the Powerbox; if it's "standard road;" you might need a regular road FD. There's also the Rotor 2InPower DM which has 48/32 or 48/30 chain ring combos. That one definitely has "standard road" chainline.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Last edited by: gary p: Mar 9, 20 17:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about the new Rotor PM?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: GRX power meter compatability [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Callin' wrote:
What about the new Rotor PM?

The new Rotor InSpider has a 110 bcd, and the smallest offered chain ring is 34t.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best bet is probably favero assioma pedals with the xpeedo pedal body mod. I believe power2max is working on something compatible, but no actual news on that yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greyhound wrote:

Any suggestion?

Thanks
David

Not compatible with GRX you mean?
There are no power meters that are going to retro-fit onto that crank.

Therefore, if you are purchasing a new meter, I recommend that you stick within brand across your bikes to *hopefully* increase consistency.

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Re: GRX power meter compatability [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imswimmer328 wrote:
Best bet is probably favero assioma pedals with the xpeedo pedal body mod. I believe power2max is working on something compatible, but no actual news on that yet.

Power2Max has had dual BCD PM spiders for mountain bike cranks for a while, and makes the PM spider for the FSA Powerbox Supercompact, which has a 120/90 dual BCD. Not sure why they haven't brought a similar option to any of their own-brand road spiders. Maybe their deal with FSA gave FSA the exclusive market for anything below compact gearing for a period of time?

Quote Reply