Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GI issues ahead of HIM
Quote | Reply
I have my first HIM coming up in a month. Been dealing with GI issues for a couple months now that won't seem to correct themselves no matter how I adjust my diet. I don't think I'm overtraining. I'm training about 9-13 hours per week and get plenty of rest. And have been using recovery weeks every 4 weeks. During training workouts, my nutrition has been mostly fine and that's not where the issue currently is. It's outside of that where my system has gone haywire and can't seem to correct itself even when switching to a really bland diet. I'm already sensitive to gluten and dairy but normally even if I have those things I can have them in small amounts or if too much my system will sort itself out in a day or two at most. I'm seeing my doctor soon but I doubt this problem will be solved in a month. Anybody else run into similar issues? For my HIM, I'm just try to minimize my GI issues. Maybe I'm answering my own question here and really just need to control my diet and make it as bland as possible. Things like oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, and things like that seem to at least keep my stomach from churning but they don't help the constipation.
Quote Reply