Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos?
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10/11
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8/11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10/11 but 2 were total guesses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10/11 but only because I went 3/4 on wags
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
crazy, got 10/11 felt like i guessed 8 of them, must be something unconcious going on here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
8/11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7 of 11. Hopefully anything about a 60% is a passing grade? Reminds me of school grades.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10/11. Made a 50/50 guess on the last one and got it wrong. They should’ve gotten ride of the wheel logos as well. That made it easy on the brands that use in house wheels

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...well, i got the bianci, then went 0/4, then quit,

were there any softrides?

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9/11. I guessed on almost all of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
11 / 11. All the needing of reviews and websites pays off!

Last one was tough but there is one little hint in the colors which helped my guess
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same for me, 11/11, the last one was tricky, but the forks gave it away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guessed twice, and guessed wrong twice

9/11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7/11 but I guessed on a lot of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11/11, but then its part of my job to keep up on what everyone else is going...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, do tell more!...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
9 of 11 but I guess on all but 2 of them using process of elimination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
9/11 honestly knew 2-3 bikes the rest pure guess!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11/11, after 15yrs of building the biggest bike database around you would hope I wouldn't need to guess on common brands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5/11

I’m surprised I got that many correct
Quote Reply
Re: Fun Game: Can You Identify These Bikes Without Their Logos? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10/11.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11/11 but then I recently made an interactive bubble chart of all the latest superbikes and prices vs weight : https://fft.tips/superbikes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

That was fun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1/11

And that 1 was just a random guess. IRL- the only bike that I actually pay attention to is the one I'm riding. The rest look the same to me.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next