Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed.
Quote | Reply
We recieved signal intelligence today from Hed to the effect that a "large" shipment of new carbon fiber Hed "S" bend aerobars in en route to our location at this time.

jk_allen13 is first in line. Everybody else...... Line up behind him. They will go VERY fast.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Santa, I mean Tom ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Sir.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And to you My Friend.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

I will buy a pair, check your PM and email.

Thanks,
Sam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Are you expecting to receive just the S-bend extensions or the S-bend's with integrated basebar/brakes?

Dave from VA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

If these are the clip on bars and not just the S bend extensions, then I would like a set.

Please see your PM.

Thanks.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll check it soon here. We are absolutely nuts in here right now.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Have you determined if these are the complete clip on or just the extensions yet?

Thanks,

John

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Please place me in line, IF these are just the extensions and not the full bar setup.

Keith
Quote Reply
Re: For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed. [jmhtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We got one pair of complete bars and three pairs of extensions. Of the three pairs of extensions we have one left, two are spoken for, both for sold bikes. One pair of extensions in carbon remains available and two pairs of alumnium extensions remain available, along with the complete set of Hed bars with the carbon "S" extensions.

PM me if interested.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are the carbon ones heavier than the ally ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Demerly wrote "jk_allen13 is first in line. Everybody else...... Line up behind him. They will go VERY fast"

Of course you posting this here won't have ANYTHING to do with the fact... **yawn**

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom, Just wondering, the bars sound good, but how is there weight, compared to other bars?Cowboy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Functionally how are these extensions bettter than getting a set of mountain bike bars that have the bend to raise the handlerbars and cutting them in half? Doesn't that make an "s" bend for ~$15-$25?

I think that I read this procedure somewhere on here before. Conversly if you want straight extensions like ulrich just use a straight mountain bike bar and cut it in half.

I have never tried either of these procedures, but I can't imagine how the prepackaged "s" bends are worth the extra cost. Let me know if I am totally off base.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom, does this mean that mine are on the way? If so what day did they get shipped.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: For all those waiting for "S" bends!!!! from Hed. [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i assume this is only if you have a 1 piece bar already? if not, do you know a way to mount them to the base bar? (i.e. what do you use for brackets?)

- The Who
Quote Reply