Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fisik Arione + x lab = ???
Quote | Reply
I have a fizik arione which is a beautiful saddle and just got a x lab saddle wing through the post.... now the fun begins as the saddle is that much longer than the usual saddles the xlab seems not to fit . The xlab when behind the saddle sits off about 1" from the rails of the seat. How has anybody fitted theirs, make a spacer?
Quote Reply
Re: Fisik Arione + x lab = ??? [english muffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Tom D talked about this once, I remember he suggested using a Minoura(?).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Fisik Arione + x lab = ??? [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have the arione and discovered that the x lab didnt fit too well either, if you still can switch it for the flatwing, which fits perfectly, holds all your gear and still looks cool, as it is an x-lab :)
Quote Reply
Re: Fisik Arione + x lab = ??? [MrIsaac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the saddlewing and spent 1.5 hours trying to fasten it to the back of an Azoto. I finally got it to fit, but it wasn't easy. I feel your pain.
Quote Reply
Re: Fisik Arione + x lab = ??? [jameshinton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice to know I am not alone - I just gave up. So I use the Arione on my road bike and SLR T1 w/ the Xlab on my tri bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI - the Xlab Flatwing fits nicely with the Arione. I find it is less prone to launching (i use older Specialized Rib Cages)

GB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had the identical problem. You can attach it however it rubs against the seat. So you have a few options. Let it rub or get a different attachement. I am using the velocity attachment that works very nicely and much lighter.
Quote Reply