Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure....
Quote | Reply
SO, LAAAAAY DEEEEEEEEZZZZ

Say you have a pair of running shorts that you really like, you prefer them very much so over any others that you own. You wear them on a long run...with out panties on of course. For some reason (that is another subject I know) women ALWAYS leave something behind in their shorts, panties, jeans...this is just nature, I accept that - though her nose may not be running the mucus can not be stopped....

Back to the point here...do you REUSE the shorts with out washing them first? This one really has me grossed out....

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dude
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dude

Trev Williams
http://www.thedoctrine.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [tri-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"wheres my car"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you freakin kidding me?!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll respond since you were so kind to me about car advice. but i do think it's an exceptionally strange question.

i wear panties with running shorts, and would never re-wear anything, especially work out clothes (people don't really re-wear stuff, right? i mean, come on!!).
Last edited by: kittycat: Aug 12, 05 11:42
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PANTIES!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [greydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it by that answer that the opinion is yes...you MUST wash the shorts...I agree...

Now...how to tell a woman that....do I need body armor, chain mail, distance alone? I mean, I like those parts ALLOT but I would like to think that they are clean....I for one would never ever re-wear underwear (on the rare occation that I have any one) - at least not rewear them with out putting them inside out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG! IS THIS FOR REAL?? HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wear all my workout stuff one time only and then it goes through the wash and let me tell you something else, we're not always constantly oozing!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
".....women ALWAYS leave something behind....."

Well, I don't agree with that statement.

"....REALLY gross...."

And I don't agree with that sentiment.
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [tri-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
dude
"Sweet" what's mine say???

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Back to the point here...do you REUSE the shorts with out washing them first? This one really has me grossed out....
I'll bite and answer this. Some do, some don't. I do (meaning I reuse). It isn't that much different that reusing a shorts after the sweat dries; it's not infectious or diseased (for most of us anyway). The same goes for ball-sweat or ass-sweat - I bet there's more fecal matter in shorts than any of us care to realize! Unless your ass is pristine, there's fecal matter afoot. So which is worse - the fec. or the tang? I vote the fec. Sorry to be so crude, but you started it....

====================================

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sniff test first...then throw against the wall test...if they fail the latter you need to turn 'em inside out for further use
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also let me add, I feel comfortable enough to go sans panties with pants and jeans. If I was a constant oosing machine I would not. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
For some reason (that is another subject I know) women ALWAYS leave something behind in their shorts, panties, jeans...this is just nature, I accept that - though her nose may not be running the mucus can not be stopped....
Ignorant...
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are talking about the cloths aren't you?

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [greydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Panties!! (slight lip curl on one side of mouth)

GET BACK TO WORK CUNNINGHAM!!!!

shakes is one of the funniest people...damn. LOL!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think all the new TriNewbie folks are going to need a big group hug after reading this thread. I know I do.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man I sure hope so
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the record, TNO'ers don't ooze.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
do you think we're like snails...leaving a little trail of slime everywhere we go?
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Also let me add, I feel comfortable enough to go sans panties with pants and jeans. If I was a constant oosing machine I would not. :)

Oosing. Oh crap.

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NOW THAT IS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Female question - for a guy...REALLY Gross...I think, maybe not, I am not sure.... [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mine eyes....MINE EYES! The horror.....you bastard...losing eyesight now...the horror
Quote Reply

Prev Next