Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt customer service, awesome sh.t!
Quote | Reply
I thought I would post this as I read a lot of negative responses on Felt these days, but Felt EU is nothing but good so far....

I have a customer that contacted me today that he found his IS FRD fork came out of the bike case broken at arrival in Portugal for IM Cascais.
Contacted Felt, explained the situation, and they send the new fork without having the payment yet (or me for that matter) to the customer in Portugal to his hotel address.
Overnight shipping so if all goes well customer can participate in the race with his new fork.

So hats off to Felt EU for making this happen no questions asked and payment will work out later.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Felt customer service, awesome sh.t! [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently posted about my trouble dealing with FELT support.

Coincidentally, a few weeks ago someone from FELT followed up with me after I gave up and sent me the parts I needed (and extras) for free.

They seem to be trying to resolve the issue of customer service.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt customer service, awesome sh.t! [Geek_fit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What bike were you trying to get parts for? Are you in the US?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt customer service, awesome sh.t! [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a FELT IA 2. Based in the US
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if they are more willing help customers with newer bikes. I tried getting parts for DA back in June/July and they said I had to go through dealer to get any parts.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt customer service, awesome sh.t! [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bike is from 2017. It's not new
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edit: disregard my comment. Sold in 2021.
I just recently read a review in a motorsports publication and they mentioned the sale. It made it more recent in my mind.

Geek_fit wrote:
I recently posted about my
trouble dealing with FELT support.

Coincidentally, a few weeks ago someone from FELT followed up with me after I gave up and sent me the parts I needed (and extras) for free.

They seem to be trying to resolve the issue of customer service.

They just got sold again, right? Maybe they're making it right under new ownership
Last edited by: Chan: Oct 19, 23 5:00
Quote Reply