Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt & HED C2's?
Quote | Reply
Anybody out there successfully fit a pair of the new HED Stinger 6's in a Felt TT frame?

On my B12, the stock brakes will not open wide enough to allow the wheel to go in the dropouts. Up front, it looks like I can swap calipers or do a small modification to the existing caliper to get them to open enough, but in back the part of the brake that goes up to the cable will contact the seat tube long before the brake will open enough to get the wheel in place.

-Zach
Quote Reply
Re: Felt & HED C2's? [zach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nobody else has this setup? Really?

In that case anyone want to hypothesize a brake setup that may work out for the rear?

-Zach
Quote Reply
Re: Felt & HED C2's? [zach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like the problem is not with the Felt frame but the brake calibers. What brakes are on your bike? I have a Felt B2R with Sram red and have run a Hed C2 clincher without any issues.

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com