Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feb 2005 half-IM?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a half IM (or half "Irondistance") race in the U.S. sometime around Feb. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 2005 half-IM? [triwz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does March work for you?

http://ironmancalifornia.com/

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 2005 half-IM? [jman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I've looked at that race but three weeks before Ironman Arizona is cutting it just a little too close for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Florida's Great Escape Triathlon takes place on Feb. 27th in Clermont, FL. The distances are 1.5 mile swim, 18 mile bike, 8 mile run. Not 1/2 distance, but you can always get on your bike after the race and go for a 45 mile bike ride! Go to www.usat-ntc.com for race information. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meet me in Moorea, French Polynesia for the Tahiti Nui Triathlon on February 19. I'm at the Sheraton Beach Front. It is the first year for the event but being heralded as "The most beautiful traithlon in the world".

We'll see...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 2005 half-IM? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when does ralphs usaually sell out? I don't have the "tri funds" this month to sign up for a race next year...
Quote Reply
Re: Feb 2005 half-IM? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny you should mention that, Tom. I was just telling my wife that the only half-IM I could find that time of year was one in Tahiti. I said I'd only be gone for a few days. I can't print her response. I think I'll have to keep working on her. IF I do get lucky and can do that race I'll be riding the 2005 Blade I recently ordered from you. In fact, if you'd be willing to knock three grand off the price of the bike I'm pretty sure I could convince my wife to let me do the race. Seriously though, how much do you expect that race is going to cost you in airfare, lodging, etc.?
Quote Reply