Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favourite Bike Stores in Greater Toronto Area
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

Just wondering which bike stores everyone here likes the best. Please let me know which is your favourite and why? (close to my house, good selection, pricing, tri knowledge, etc.).

Thanks

Adam

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Re: Favourite Bike Stores in Greater Toronto Area [Muh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you'd have to clarify between bike store, or tri store.

If it's the latter, then Endurosport is the gold standard in the GTA. Not cheap, but the service and expertise is bar none, imo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are also my store of 1st choice for Tri gear.

"Gears" was useful and close by, but they seem to be gone from my neighbourhood but there's one downtown on King Street East.
MEC has a lot of useful stuff but there's a lot of local bike stores. What are you looking for?
Igor Kenk also has a ton of inexpensive stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
La Bicicletta

+ service
+ deep knowledge
+ selection
+ supporting local cycling/outreach
+ supporting zwift rides!

no relation or conflict of interest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like Flying Monkey in Campbellville (near Milton) for what I want in a bike shop - friendly service & a knowledgeable mechanic.

I’ve also had good experiences with La Bicicletta if you’re looking for something in TO.
Quote Reply
Re: Favourite Bike Stores in Greater Toronto Area [kariscout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks doe that info.

Anyone have any experience with Pedalinx?

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply