Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favero Assioma / Kicrk SNAP not getting along
Quote | Reply
I've got opened support tickets with Wahoo and Trainerroad.. both companies are being very responsive, but we haven't sorted this out yet so I thought I'd tap into the slowtwitch wisdom to see if anyone has dealt with this and solved the problem.

Background:

- Had been using a Kickr Snap with Trainerroad for a few years with no issues
- Got Favero Assioma Duo pedals recently and started using them with Powermatch on trainerroad to have consistency in power between indoor and outdoor rides
- Since then I get massive spikes or drops in power.. it follows a clench or release of the Snap break (I know the graph in TR won't be as smooth as when I was just using the Snap.. that's not the issue here)
- We've diagnosed that it appears to be a signal interference issue because the trainer icon at the bottom right of the screen in trainerroad (iOS version) disappears from time to time. And I get the same drops in signal if I'm just using the wahoo app.

Anyone dealt with this and have a solution I can try? I've tried using ANT+ instead of bluetooth and it made it worse. I also do the calibrations before each ride. I tried a Factory Spindown through the Wahoo app but I keep getting a signal drop so I can't even complete that. All my other apps are closed (and I don't run TR and the Wahoo app at the same time). I've also tried to turn off wifi on my phone and unplug the wifi speaker I have in the room.

thanks
Quote Reply