Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fast Tires - 40k [Ksavostin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ksavostin wrote:
TheWhiteCarrot wrote:
Breaking news. Veloflex Record TLR 25mm is the new king of the castle. BRR has the results.
Terrible puncture protection, I've got flat on 4 different Veloflex Record in ~2 months. Probably worth only for short time trial on very good and clean roads.

They've been good to me on clean roads. Bad roads will not puncture them (bad roads puncture tubes, not tires), pointy or sharp debris will.
Quote Reply
Re: Fast Tires - 40k [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grumpier.mike wrote:
bjgwoody wrote:
Which is easier to get on/off the rim in case of a flat: Conti GP5000 TT TdF or Vittoria Corsa Speed G2.0? Interesting that BRR rates VCS better at flat protection than TdF.

I just got some new 5000 TTs. I managed to install one with no levers right out of the box on a HED Vanquish. I don’t know if it is the tire or the rim, but I couldn’t install without a tire/tyre iron on a HED Jet+. The Corsa Speeds tend to be a tight fit.

Can the 5000 TTs be used on a set of Flo carbon clinchers? Sorry if it’s a stupid question- I’m not knowledgeable on tubeless options, so didn’t want to buy these if I can’t use them on clinchers with latex tubes
Quote Reply

Prev Next