Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: So can we get to a point? [Rip Van Winkle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
c'mon RIP, put the pieces together for me then, tell me I'm crazy

let me put it this way, in a question format, answer me this and I will know the truth:

Do the sales of PowerCranks and Rotor Cranks in any way affect the sales of Cycling Peaks software? Meaning, indirectly, a consumer purchases one of these systems instead of say, Ergomo, or SRM (discounting PT/Polar), and therefore does not purchase the CyclingPeaks software (which is included with Ergomo right?).

Is it possible to say then that CyclingPeaks competes, in any way direct or indirectly, for the same consumer dollars as RC/PC systems?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by The Committee [ In reply to ]
Re: So can we get to a point? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasn't he in Texas teaching in '98? I found him on the staff roster at his new University, but did not find his "start date".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No? OK then, how about at Shriners in Galveston, in say 1996-1998? That you?
Quote Reply
Last edited by: Rip Van Winkle: Jun 24, 04 9:43
Quote | Reply
Obviously, if you did at this point you would discredit yourself. I wonder why though you post on BicycleSports, Topica, GordoWorld, etc. with your real name and not here? Ever since we switched to the new forum in 2002 you seemed to have "vanished", but it is nice to know that you are still around keeping us all on our toes!

I won't press it any longer.
Quote Reply
Re: Imaginations... [Rip Van Winkle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rvp opines; "You should really be asking him, not me. My guess, though, is that he suspected that the ad here might have been based on his data, and so that's why he publically asked for some clarification. "

hate to bring this up, rvp ( well not really ) . but why does red-shoe-boy or you believe this? just a tad bit over-self-important, clearly. FSA has absolutely NO reason to "base" their ad on red-shoe-boy's lame ass website. go back in the thread and read any number of reasons why not. the claim means nothing, and says nothing. it is marketing fluff. red-shoe boy's pathetic insistance that they somehow "needed" his data before they ran this ad is trully bizarre. he has no case whatsoever on this petty and self-focussed claim. there is no motive, and no proof. there is no case. slowman's astute appraisal of the issue at its broader scope speaks for itself to anybody. your continued blind defence of your buddy in this case is sorta sad, really.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not?? Whats the big deal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah. so this is all just about a "guess". you should play cornerback, with a backpedal like that, rvw.

maybe try answering the question, just so we can clear why you make this guess - why would FSA need to use red-shoe-boy's lame ass website for a claim that is meaningless, utterly unassailable, generic marketing nothingness?
Quote Reply
Re: Imaginations... [t-t-n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does anyone happen to have a fire extinguisher??anyone? No? A Nomex suit then perhaps? His topic is burning a flaming death. Swim time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe because the aero data they cite is 5 years our of date?

then perhaps you can just answer the question for yourself, rvw. no more backpeddalling or evading or wiggling, if you do not mind. . . . .

why would FSA need to use red-shoe boy's lame ass website for a claim that is meaningless, utterly unassailable, marketing fluff?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"why would FSA need to use red-shoe-boy's lame ass website for a claim that is meaningless, utterly unassailable, generic marketing nothingness? "

1. They dont - the ad was up before the "scientific" test was done

2. This is all about Kraig's problem with FSA (see other threads), and how a couple of guys at FSA looked at the web site without paying $750 for data they already had

3. This is the way Kraig makes the allegations, he did the same with me: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=128738

see this is how Kraig works, he makes these sly little claims to get you to visit his website and subscribe to the "data" that he has

he has done it to me, Frank Day, and now FSA

this is his method of advertising to sell his subscriptions to his web site

lets see, PowerCranks, Rotor Cranks, FSA - done.

who's next? Zipp? HED? Spinergy?

it a big list as you can see, so next time you see the red-shoe-boy threads start up, know that he is working tirelessly to "build his 3 prong success" to getting you to visit his web site and buy his subscriptions
Quote Reply
Re: Imaginations... [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jhc. they don't need ANY data for a claim that actually means nothing, that is the point.
Quote Reply
Re: So can we get to a point? [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know Rip Van Winkle's true identity.

Sincerely,

Deep Throat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
............sound of t-t-n drumming his fingers on the desk, whistling a tune while waiting for rvw's pithy reply . . . . . . . . . . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Again why not? Whats the big deal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"grand"? Did you just say "grand"??? Man, you're full of it... that's hardly news though...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cop out answer!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next