Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F**k Politics..... Anyone racing?
Quote | Reply
I'm about sick of hearing about politics and the other more unsavory aspects of urban life. Anybody acually been racing? How about that 'race of a lifetime training'? This site is a release from pressure. Why f**k it up with all this BS?
PS: Just for the record, I'm 100% for the troops!! As far as the war goes, well lets wait and see.... you and I have almost zero access to valid intelligence. Let's see what is later released. PPS: I did a PR time in this last weekends Wind Triathlon! Yeah for me!!

1*
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [Slider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Anybody acually been racing"

Wish I was. Disadvantage of living in a cold climate. At least our roadie group rides start in a few weeks. Then I'll be too busy riding to be posting here. Let's hope by then the war will be over any ways!!
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohh F**King Rah!!!!!!!!!!

1*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three weeks ago I was turning in good times in the pool on a regular basis.

Riding when there was no snow and running trails every other day.

Nothing for 2 weeks due to Plerisy (dont know how to spell it but it hurts a lot)

Next race Fort Collins Half, 50 mile ride there, run the half ride back.
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I was racing. Instead I tripped over a computer cable and broke my big toe yesterday. It only hurts to put weight on it, walk or have my dogs step on it. So lets hoist a beer and give a big cheer for racing.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"So lets hoist a beer and give a big cheer for racing."

I call that my post race activity. It's a bit of a tradition. Hope your toe gets better. My wife has been out now for two months with first a groin and now a low back injury. But she prefers wine.
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am racing from job interview to job interview. then racing to my crappy over night job. watching people sleep. then not being allowed to tell them since they are 200 pounds over weight there is nothing i can do until THEY slim down sum.

YEAH I SHOULD SHUT UP BUT I NEED TO VENT! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you i'll stop now. sorry.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the job and what cant you tell them?
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am a sleep tech. i study peoples sleep problems all night and hwlp them cure the problem. a vast majority are horribly overwieght and i can't tell them that all the extra wieght is sufficating them. it's pc world.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Anybody acually been racing"

I did a stroke and stride the other day - 1km swim, 4km run. It was a midweek after work event in New Zealand. Normally living in the Northern Hemisphere it was my first race, but for everyone else it was almost the last of the season!

Cheers,
dt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hell yeah, I'm racing. Gotta hilly half-marathon this Saturday. Forecast calls for a high of 29 degrees with snow. Yeaaaaah Baby!

Big EE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yesterday afternoon I got the full release from the doctor to resume training (only 2 weeks post-surgery). Full go on everything. So, Wildflower LC training begins in earnest. Too bad I have to go back to work. I rather liked that not working (and getting paid for it).

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am training for Ironman Brazil. I believe I have 56 days left. It has been very tough training for this, due to the weather we had here this winter. I have been able to run and swim, but I am lacking good saddle time. The weather lately though is been getting warmer, and last weekend I put in about 4 1/2 hours of a swim/bike brick. I plan on a 3 hour run this coming weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey customerjon,

to be a sleep tech, you work at night right? so they hire people with sleep problems to fix those that have sleep problems?

:-))

good night!

Compact geometry rule!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a little more than two weeks to my first tri of the year. The icky hybrid bike is gone, replaced by a fine racing steed. Run base- I actually managed to survive a half-marathon a few weeks back. Granted it was slow by y'alls' standards but I made it through, and have a much better run base than I did for last fall's races. Swim I haven't been in the pool as much as I'd like but it's fast enough to get me out of the water in decent order.

I feel horribly unprepared for some reason, even though I'm probably in better shape now.
Quote Reply
Re: F**k Politics..... Anyone racing? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
francois you hi the nail on the head! i have every disorder i fix. i have much empathy with the victims.

be a man and get a level top tube.

Quote Reply