Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergomo employee email- a bit odd
Quote | Reply
Ok so I get this email as posted below. Stating how this employee is leaving the company. The funny thing is he is asking for job referrals. All I know is that I am out $1200 bucks until someone comes along to rescue this company and provides some customer service. I emailed the person back saying I would be glad to refer employment opportunities to him if he could get my Ergomo serviced. Class action suit anyone? I also realize the employee had very little to do w/ the issues I am dealing with along w/ many other customers. I was such a fan for the product too. I blatantly removed his name form the email.
S

"I would like to thank you for your excellent cooperation. I have always been very pleased getting to know and working with you.

After a year with interesting and varied tasks I will leave SG Sensortechnik GMBH & Co. KG with good reason on August 31, 2008. I regret this step as well as this all too sudden end for all the employees.

Please contact info@sg-sensortechnik.com for further enquiries on ergomo.

@ all the customers:
I have enjoyed working in the scope of task of sports and event marketing. In order to continue working in this field, I would be very pleased if you could inform me about any eventual offer of employment. In this case, please contact me via email: jochen@dholz-sports.de

@ all the athletes:
I wish all the athletes a successful future and would be very happy to see again at some Triathlon event.

Thank you again for your cooperation and best wishes"

Quote Reply