Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Energy Lab?
Quote | Reply
Okay, okay...I've been in this sport for 8 months now, and being the type that tries to learn every little detail about something I'm interested in, I can usually find the information I'm looking for online, but in this case, I just haven't been able to.
I know a part of the Kona course is referred to as "The Energy Lab". Can anyone tell me the derivation of that?

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Energy Lab? [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a businesspark sort of area. They have all kinds of alternative aquaculture, deep ocean pipes, fishtanks, Spiriliana (sp?) growing amd I think the original part was alternative energy R&D ie Solar panels and wind stuff. It has been there since before I did the 1982 Ironman, so I would think they were pretty cutting edge back then. Hope that helps. G
Quote Reply
Re: Energy Lab? [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G-man-

Quick question.... could you give everyone a refresher on how to hit the G-spot? I've been noticing that more and more of the younger guys out there just don't seem to realize the good that this can do us women...
Quote Reply
Re: Energy Lab? [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Gman. I thought maybe there was a store along the route called "The Energy Lab" or something, but the technology park thing makes sense.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Hit the G-spot [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is easy to hit the G-spot. Go to old town Toronto down on Hennesy St at dive on in. You can't be too much of a younger guy, and they don't take American Express.
Quote Reply