Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Duel Eye Wear
Quote | Reply
Has anyone ever used these glasses? How do you like them? Any alternatives? I need glasses to read my Garmin and these look like they might work.
Quote Reply
Re: Duel Eye Wear [trimiketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've tried them on - a friend of mine, Louis Viggio, owns the company - but never used them out on the road. From by brief try on, they seemed comfortable and the lenses seemed as sharp as my oakley or smith lenses, no complaints. The pricing on them is good, and from the standpoint of a person and a company, I can't say enough positive things about Louis and Dual.
Quote Reply
Re: Duel Eye Wear [fasterisbetter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two pair of the Duel SL2 Pro . Wear them for both the bike and run. Can't see see my cycle computer or HRM without them. The corrective lens is just a small sliver at the bottom of the lens and you totally forget that it's there. The lens is optically very clear with no distortion. For the price, you can.t go wrong!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a couple pairs, absolutely love em. Used to try the stick on bifocals, always fell off. These things are a god send!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two pair of these and they work great:
http://www.xx2i.com/...ctions/sport-readers

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Duel Eye Wear [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the advice - I just ordered a pair.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was at the IMAZ Expo in November and they were unloading them for $40 per pair. I bought two- one for everyday and one for racing. Love 'em! Got so tired of always having to swap between sunglasses and readers to send a simple text on my phone!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just started using these and really like them so far. The venting in the corner of the lense works great!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2 on the xx21s. I can sit on the beach and read my phone or a book without changing glasses!

"Honestly, triathlon is a pussified version of duathlon on that final run."- Desert Dude

Quote Reply