Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Drills vs. PC's [Craigster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, OK, at least this thread is deserving of more coverage than the IMC Finish line thread...and for the record, I am still bike commuting on the PC's 4 days per week and riding the tribike 2 times a week...once hard, once long.

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [Tyrius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
right on...

...this is the same as something I posted on a completely different thread. Unoriginal ideas make me puke. You stick around something long enough, you'll see enough people start regurgitating the same rhetoric that was taught to them - without trying something themselves.

I love all this so called "physiology" experts who may, this year, regurgitate the theories and principals learned in this text book, or from that mentor...and will turn around next year and spout off something new.

Here's an idea, get off your lazy a$$ and actually have an idea of your own (and then experiment with it). All of these critics would gain a large amount of respect by others in similar scientific arenas (even professionally) if they actually acted on an original thought.

It's simple. Get some PC's. Devise a study. Do it.

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe since May 14th, 2004 he did just that ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huh?

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [T2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case you all did not know, Courtney Ogden rode Powercranks to the fastest bike split at Ironman Canada 2006, and a second place finish overall.
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [hosspro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, Frank used to pump up all finds of guys, but now finally, someone has actually done an Ironman and cleaned up on PC's and there is no sign of Frank. Congrats to Courtney.
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [hosspro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In case you all did not know, Courtney Ogden rode Powercranks to the fastest bike split at Ironman Canada 2006, and a second place finish overall.

It's settled then...

Sliced bread, canned beer, PC's... (in that order)
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay Dev, I finally did it again. Just put my order in for some adjustable Power Cranks with lock rings in Compact size. I also ordered another spider.
This will allow me to use on my indoor training bike with the CT. (If I somehow really want to do a long ride, I can lock the lock rings and keep going)
And if I get an outdoor road bike, I can consider putting the PC's on it with the extra spider, and again, if I dont want to ride anymore in PC mode, just lock the
lock ring and have solid heavy 200mm cranks to keep going with. Chad, I think these lock rings are a good backup investment from what you have told me.

Dave

(Frank, I could not resist putting this on this thread. ;o) )

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]

(Frank, I could not resist putting this on this thread. ;o) )[/reply]

This thread will never take back its #1 status I am afraid. Nice try. :-)

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love these never challenges. :o)

Dave

You know what is needed is to get Toms new wife to model riding the power cranks. I bet that would get a few back to this thread. Then you could claim that using PC's
help with certain parts of the female anatomy. Boy will that start a fight about needed to prove it with tests and control groups. Could you see all the fun with the study with a whole
bunch of females riding PC's. :o)

Dave

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Drills vs. PC's [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on, this thread has to catch back up. Smile

Dave

Quote Reply

Prev Next