Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Doug Stern's Curacao Camp, flights, etc.
Quote | Reply
If you are considering Doug Stern's Curacao training camp:
  • Best flights are filling quickly. I just paid $658.00 round trip (plus taxes and fees, total $747) and actually scheduled an extra day stay in Curacao as a less expensive alternative to overnighting in Miami with a $300 more expensive ticket for two people.
  • The trip itself, when I last spoke to Doug, had a few places left, three I think. You can speak with Doug directly by phoning him at (212) 222 0720 for more info on the trip or visit my link http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/sales/curacaotrip.shtml
  • If you're coming you're invited to our wedding on Thursday, January 26th at sunset on the beach. The next day we ride across the island to Knip beach for a barbecue on the beach, then a ride back if you want (or a bus ride) and then a sunset sailing trip in the evening on a 90 foot tall masted sailing ship. Big fun.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Stern's Curacao Camp, flights, etc. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a flight from Chicago to Curacao for 500, 585 after taxes etc but I have to admit that was in August. I'm excited to meet you and Sarah and humbled to be a spectator at this historic event. I suspect tho, that our paths won't cross all that much. My plan is to suck as much swim knowledge out of Doug as is humanly possible in one week. On the bike you both will be way ahead of me.

See you and any other ST'ers in January!

Pat
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Stern's Curacao Camp, flights, etc. [Trillini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to it!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply