Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does anyone have experience with the Dell mp3 player?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have experience with the Dell mp3 player? I am leaning that way instead of an iPod because it is less expensive, can hold more music,longer battery life, (supposedly) plus I recently bought a new Dell computer and got with it a discount offer for the player.

What complaints about the Ipod do you all have?
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have experience with the Dell mp3 player? [konabro2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think they actually hold more music they say that it will hold more music because the quality at which the music is encoded is less than the ipod I think.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have experience with the Dell mp3 player? [konabro2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love mine...had it since last Christmas. Dollar for dollar you get more storage with the Dell than the Ipod, the battery life is longer, and from what I've seen the ergonomics and software is better as well. I've had no complaints with mine. I use it riding and running, I plug it into the stereo in the basement for indoor days, and use it with the system at the studio when I teach spinning. I haven't burned a cd in over a year. Plus, it is compatable with windows media player, you can sync directly to the Dell which is a huge time saver. One of the best techy purchases I've made. Besides, the sponsor triathlon, all Ipod does is plaster ads on every freakin bus shelter and office building wall they can find. I'm getting sick of seeing those ads everywhere I look!

Ian MacLean
http://www.imfit.ca
Success comes when fear of failure goes
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have experience with the Dell mp3 player? [Ian MacLean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the 5G pocket DJ or the 20G DJ? I think I am leaning more towards the Dell. And your right about them supporting Ironman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We bought our boys the Dell Pocket DJ's for Christmas and got the car adaptor so they can play them through the car stereos (no more hauling cd cases around). I also just found out that there is a car adaptor that charges the DJ and plays the music through an FM channel. May have to get that instead.

The Pocket DJ is very small, smaller than a deck of cards, and seems easy to set up and use. The Pocket DJ can hold about 2500 songs. Wow....I can load our entire collection of Christmas CDs into one MP3 player and still have room to spare. I went Dell because I have a Dell laptop and am trying to wean the boys from Macs to PCs. I have appreciated Dell's support of our sport and have been impressed with their products and customer service. Oh, and we got 12 months no interest financing and no shipping fees through Dell also. They are constantly having specials. Check the website for what the special du jour is. www.dell.com.

Quote | Reply
We got the 20g DJ and we're not even close to filling it yet. We also got the car FM radio adaptor from Belkin, great for longer car trips, no changing CD's all the time, just plug and play. It was great going to ottawa and Placid this year. We also got a headphone jack splitter so we could both listen to it on the flight to france this year. Battery lasted all the way there no problem. I also have a Dell laptop and a PDA from them. I'm very impressed with their customer service, so I think anything else we buy that could come from them will.

Ian MacLean
http://www.imfit.ca
Success comes when fear of failure goes
Quote Reply