Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes?
Quote | Reply
Here's a link to his picture on the front page of Runner's World:

http://www.ultramarathonman.com/

Monk will give you five bucks from his paypal account. Your picture versus his.

Let's go.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [boothrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He looks simply amazing!! WOW!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He looks just as good in person. I've seen him running along the waterfront here. NICE!!!

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [boothrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goddamn. He's hot. Time to lay off the Twix and potato chips.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could look like that, but I refuse to wear body makeup... :-p

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yummy

k
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hell, you know every good looking guy in the Sf area.

They're probably all gay.

;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know him, just have seen him out running (which he does a lot). With a wife and kid(s), I'm guessing not gay. Though here one never knows.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Way to ruin the Starbucks coffee ice cream I was just enjoying.

FWIW, I think some people are just meant to be ripped (genetically speaking).
When I was a 6' 138 lbs high school wrestler, I never looked like that. When I was a 6'1" 150lbs college rower, I never looked like that.
I'm certainly never going to look like that now that I'm in the 175lbs category (still 6'1" but must be shrinking as I now where 32" inseams as opposed to the 36" in high school).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depp, Greiko...Greiko, Depp

Ladies and Gentleman, I'm the farthest thing from homosexual...but these guy's are hot!!!!!!

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude needs some beef on his bones (me, too). If Titan and/or Triplethreat see this, I'm sure they'll agree.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn punk stud youngsters......
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [hog's back] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear you look better than Dean!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This dude needs a cage to capture that bird chest, my god, whats up with you women and the skinny dudes, does all that training warp your sences of SIZE, just remeber SIZE DOES MATTER, thats what ive been told anyway, hehehehehehehehhehehehee

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody look better here than Dean Karnazes? [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dean is a friend of mine and he won't mind me saying it ...but he's freakin certifiable. the stuff he does just shouldn't be done.

I ran part of the Hood to Coast with him a few yeas ago...just a few miles...he ran all 200 or so. He was in a zone I've never seen any other athlete in. really please to see me at first, a bit of chat, and then down to business...left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.

He does some pretty amazing charity work too...all around good guy.

HE MAKES ME SICK!

(and from the look of that photo he has lost a few lbs...he used to be built like a brick outhouse linebacker)

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Last edited by: MattinSF: Jan 12, 05 20:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's all air brushing...

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I look better - but my modeling contract prohibits me from posting shirtless pictures on the internet.

Just remember everyone, there's more to life than being really really rediculously good looking.

Quote Reply