Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com
Quote | Reply
Folks, as a daily reader of posts on this site i hate to list items for sale here. However, i'd like to get the word out as I just launched a website. If your looking for motivational triathlon posters check out www.triartwork.com -- We just released 2 posters from our "Do you Tri?" series!
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [triartwork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice posters. Good that the athletes aren't riding anything discernably Cervelo (or maybe not a good thing on the forum)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those are really sharp. I know nothing about paper except for what I buy to put in my printer, so what is "100lb. cover Sinar coated gloss"?

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great question...Sinar is a premium paper used by top designers/print shops because it is acid & chlorine free which gives the paper more shine and prints colors with more intenisty. 100lb weighted paper reduces tearing and makes framing easier....

In short....extremely high quality that kicks butt !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While we're on self promotion....I'm very happy to take your own digital photos (non-copyrighted), monkey around in Photoshop....and then either email it back to you (in whatever format you'd like), print it on photo quality paper, or (my speciality) have it print to canvas. The canvas is sweet.....but not cheap.

Website is being developed....

PM me if interested...

This is a pix I pulled of jmg1848

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I just looked at your site. The top poster is really very, very cool. I like it. That is fantastic work.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CRIPES!!!!

We hafta see that same f'n pic of that guy, THREE more times too boot!

Oy vey, enough already.

I tired relpying to the actual post the pics are in, but I got some funky psychadelic screen lock instead. (which was still better than seeing that dam pic again ; )

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not bad...

Pretty interesting effects. Can you post a brief summary (for us partially computer literate folks) as to how you do these effects in photoshop?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROTFLMAO....very funny!

I thought the same thing, thus had to make it an example......
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps.....could you share the secret formula for Coke?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are quite nice.

I like these ones though. This particular one seems appropriate for an 'elitle' few on this board. ;)

http://www.despair.com/...ivators/elitism.html
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [TnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very nice. these are about the only ones i could find out there. they sure beat some of the event posters hanging on my wall. good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cool posters. Any plans to make a single-print poster? (I mean one pic as opposed to 4 smaller ones?) I'd go for that sunset one...
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [deechee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've got several designs waiting in the wings and will be releasing new prints a couple times a year. The posters are pretty big, i think you'd be surprised how each of the photo's stands out. Thanks for the feedback!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow! That biker in the aero position is very cool...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice posters!

Can I make a web site suggestion? I'm no expert by any means, but, if your web site does not load in 3-4 secs, people WILL exit. Just a suggestion - get rid of the "enter web site" page. Your site should open with your poster page or an information/introduction to your business page, not a "click here to enter" page. This suggestion comes from years of experience owning a business where 98% of our business comes from our web site. To beat the competition we have to have a great web site. Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to understand, basic info, "here it is, this is what we have". your site is great except for the "click to enter" page.

Hope I'm not out of line!

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [getting-old] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, get rid of the click to enter. I have clicked out of more sites like this than I care to count because the "cool" enter page took too long to load. Not everyone has broadband.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: LarryCalifornia: Dec 4, 04 7:33
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tips. I understand the filters, but what do you mean, "as the image gets heavy you have to add new layers"? what do you mean by 'heavy' and how approximately do you add 'layers'?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
use a filter, you need v.7 for this or greater, I use 7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys...they're certainly are many facets to getting up and running that need to be evaluated. I assume your using dial up? It will become trickier to open up to a products page when your putting out more than two products and a full catalogue of items. We're definately knew to this and wanted to get our products out to everyone before winter sets in...atleast for us northerners. We appreciate the suggestions.

Triathlon Art Posters - http://www.triartwork.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool, how about some estrogen representation?

-----------------------------------------------------
"If you hold on tight to what you think is your thing, you might find you're missing all the rest"

Dave Matthews
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually, I use DSL. My ISP is about 1/4 away. Its very fast. The fact is - 3-4 secs and users lose interest. Its not the speed of the connection that counts, its the ease of use and speed at which people will be getting the info from your site. Any web master or web designer will tell you the same thing. Don't have an intro page that gives zero information.

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this might be a bit more subjective and less clear cut. Maybe it applies to retailers as opposed to all websites...Nike has intro page which doesn't provide a whole lot of information. Nothing can take anything away from those posters no matter what you do to that intro page. Nice job.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you tri? - www.triartwork.com [bdm41] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very cool designs.
i am embarassed to report, after looking at the image of the guy riding in the rain, that i did not go out to ride this morning because it's raining.....

don't just do something..... sit there
Quote Reply

Prev Next