Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did I read the slowtwitch bike count article right?
Quote | Reply
I just read the article on the main page, and there seems to be a an error, or is it just me?

From the main page article, there was no mention of Principia at all, but from the triathlete mag website, it says there were 43.

Which is right?

I only bring this up because I used to ride a Pincipia TT2, and it was a bullet.
Quote Reply
Re: Did I read the slowtwitch bike count article right? [d.w.weston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard they were hurting on the run and instead of gutting it out and risking permanent injury they decide to DNF so Dan threw them out of the bike count.
Quote Reply
Re: Did I read the slowtwitch bike count article right? [d.w.weston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"From the main page article, there was no mention of Principia at all"

you're so right. thanks for pointing that out. my mistake. i just fixed it. lotsa principias. 43 i believe. in fact, the more thorough count i did, just being tabulated, shows 44 in the race.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Did I read the slowtwitch bike count article right? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was there a 650/700 count?
Quote Reply
Re: Did I read the slowtwitch bike count article right? [Double-Avocados] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Was there a 650/700 count?"

yes. we're tabulating it. it'll be posted by this weekend, monday at the latest.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply