Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dhb wetsuits
Quote | Reply
Getting a wetsuit for a first timer fiancée. She did an Aquathlon last year. Roka is out of the question for now anyway. Too high a price for someone who’s not sure they want to tri as it is.

I’m trying to decide between Tyr Cat 1 hurricane (I use it it’s great) and Dhb. Anyone have experience with Dhb wetsuits? They look good but then again everything does online.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Dhb wetsuits [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No experience with their wetsuits but I've been impressed with their cycling stuff, especially for the price. What about Xterra? You can usually find discount codes of at least 50% for their stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Dhb wetsuits [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always hear about their good cycling stuff. I really need to try some.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have their trisuit...I was amazed at the quality for the price I paid. I would have no problem buying their wetsuit.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a sleeveless for about $100, I also own a top of the range full sleeve 2XU. The 2XU is indeed on another level in terms of thickness (probably bouyancy) and quality but is it worth the 6-700 dollars extra? I dont think so I am also paranoid about damaging it. whereas the dhb is great for what I need I feel I can rip it off and look at it as a one season purchase if it gets beaten up too much.
Quote Reply