Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Detroit bike clubs
Quote | Reply
Detroit crew,

I am fairly new to the multisport scene (Spooky Sprint Du was my first ever last year). I am looking for a club or group that welcomes novices such as myself. I have been out of the cycling scene since high school ('89) so, I know just enough information to be dangerous. I am anxious to learn (ie. shut up and listen/watch, check ego at door, etc.). Any links to clubs or contacts would be much appreciated. I live on the east side if it matters at all. Thanks in advance.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit bike clubs [migman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a list of Michigan bike clubs - www.lmb.org/clubs.htm

I would recommend joining the Saddlemen in Dearborn. Definitely have the atmosphere you're looking for, and run a monthly TT series April through September. Really friendly and have cyclists of all abilities.

I'm a member, but not an active member. I'd like to be more active in the club, but I live a good 30 - 45 minutes away. I joined to support them since I think they are a great assest to the local cycling community. The club president is on the forum as Wants2ridefast.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind and body can achieve; and those who stay will be champions."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wolverines: good group rides...

http://www.lmb.org/wsc/
Quote Reply