Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto Customer Service: A+
Quote | Reply
Last night, after posting about how my wetsuit tried to eat my skinsuit, someone suggested I write to Desoto and ask them to help me out. So I dropped them an email last night. I just checked my mail, and there was a response from Emilio himself! I'd heard that they take care of their customers, but I was pretty impressed that the president of the company, who probably has better stuff to do, spent the time to write me a letter.

Even though my problem had NOTHING to do with his product, Mr. Desoto told me to send him my suit so that he could repair or replace it free of charge. When was the last time you got customer service like that? All I have to say is that Emilio just earned himself a lifelong customer. And once I save up some $$$, my first graduation present to myself is going to be a zipperless Desoto wetsuit!

Sorry to go on and on, but I think we ought to be patronizing companies like this. It is nice to know that customer service is alive and well.

Philbert

Dr. Philip Skiba
Scientific Training for Endurance Athletes now available on Amazon!
Last edited by: Philbert: May 19, 03 12:58
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Customer Service: A+ [Philbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They do it right at Desoto, that's for sure. I had the same result...Emilio himself dealing with my problem. Now, Philbert, impress the rest of us, and make sure that all your future patients get bedside manner that matches Desoto customer service. That can be your graduation present to them. (That, and something less than a two-hour past the appointment time wait in the waiting room I just got from my Orthopod, would be nice.) ;^)

--Lloyd
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Customer Service: A+ [Lloyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same experience! I am a Desoto customer forever
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our expereinces, as a bike shop, with DeSoto have been 100% perfect. They have been outstanding. I recommend DeSoto and their products without reservation based not only on their service, but on the quality of the stuff as well.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know that I keep on writing about this but Desoto is an amazing company, i was buying their dos suit and had a little bit of a problem with a retailer being unwilling to allow me to try out the suit... well I emailed desoto and emilio emailed me back saying that they would handle any and all returns and I could swim in the pool no problem, they also stepped in and straightened things out with the mail order retailer from which I will never shop again. Talk about going above and beyond, it was only after I had become a customer for life that I figured out how good all of their products are.
Quote Reply