Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desert Dude, do you know where to run in Tucson?
Quote | Reply
Desert Dude, do you know where to run in Tucson?

I'll be there late next week on my way to Southern California to do some training.

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Last edited by: Goodtime: Jan 16, 04 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: Desert Dude, do you know where to run in Tucson? [Goodtime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goodtime,

The running is fine in Tucson, but most good runs require a drive. Try the Phoneline Trail in Sabino Canyon (10 miles), the Cactus Forest Trail in Saguaro National Monument East, the trails at Starr Pass, or Reid Park for some urban running.

There is an adequate running group that meets at 6:00 p.m. (I think) at the baseball practice fields (800m dirt track) on Tuesday and Thursday night. It's run by local stud runner, Greg Wenneborg. They welcome out-of-towners.

More details on local running can be found at The Running Shop.

Hope that helps,

Jimmy

Jimmy
http://www.Riccitello.com
Quote Reply
Re: Desert Dude, do you know where to run in Tucson? [Jimtraci] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
goodtime check your email. sent a list.
jimmy when is the wife due?
BTW phx sucks so far.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Desert Dude, do you know where to run in Tucson? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the messages. I've been busy packing, rebuilding my bikes for the spring (ever try to pull a frozen bottom bracket?), riding (inside on trainer, can't wait to get to Tucson and Southern California for some warm weather training!), scouting ebay for bike part$, and applying to grad school for a 2nd masters degree (what fun). Generally I'm not a trail runner because affraid of twisting my ankle but am planning on some of the runs you guys recommended.

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Quote Reply