Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Derailed on the road to recovery
Quote | Reply
      Well, it was going great. As you might know, my surgery was 1/03/05. Last week I swam three times with the pull buoy, rode the trainer 3 times for an hour and a half, PT, core exercises, I shoveled the snow four times. I was feeling good. I have another house up-state. The ski area reported twenty inches of white white stuff. No problem, I'll shovel my way in. Perfect, it only took about an hour. Then I went back out to the car to get our bags, Wham! down I went, twisting the crap out of my newly repaired knee. Pain shot out my eyeballs! I saw my doctor today and had another MRI. I'll have the results tomorrow. Keep you fingers crossed for my knee.

Man, I was feeling so good!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Derailed on the road to recovery [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a drag. Hope it's OK. Take it a bit more easy post op.
Quote Reply
Re: Derailed on the road to recovery [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! Were you going to go skiing on a newly repaired knee?
Quote Reply
Re: Derailed on the road to recovery [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
       Sorry for the confusion monk. I wasn't going to ski. I just had to clear out the snow at the house, get inside and warm it up. I hate to leave the house alone, especially in winter. If I let the snow freeze up, I would need a pick and shovel to get in. It snowed again yeaterday. After my fall on monday, I can't go back up. I have the heat on low and the house is locked up and I'll let the snow block it in for a while.

I'm missing my house already. I probably won't see it again until march.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply