Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Denmark National TT Champion
Quote | Reply
An I correct in reading that one of our own is the national TT champion of Denmark?

Congratulations Martin!

Apologies if I Am wrong :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [crocked_knee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the news as well. Big congrats mate! Hopefully MTM shows up and posts a bit of a report. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Martin did indeed become Danish national TT champion for the third year straight. He beat the current U23 TT World Champion by 25sec. He rode the 39.8km course in 46:05 which is 51.8km/h.
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [crocked_knee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Indeed I did :) Now on to take a shot at the world hour record :)
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [MTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats! Exiting news about the hour record! :-) love IT!!! Do you use the poc tempor on timetrials this year as you did at the danish hour record?
Last edited by: snepstad: Jul 1, 18 8:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats and good luck! Wish our trips had aligned and we'd be there to watch.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations! Incredible effort.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great result Martin!!!

What equipment were you using?

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [snepstad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snepstad wrote:
Congrats! Exiting news about the hour record! :-) love IT!!! Do you use the poc tempor on timetrials this year as you did at the danish hour record?
Thanks! Yes, I used the POC Tempor. The course was somewhat technical and twisty, so I don't think I got full advantage of its shape as I had to look quite far forward a lot of the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
Great result Martin!!!

What equipment were you using?

Thanks, Dan!

Below is the best picture I have found (sadly there doesn't seem to be any pictures from out on the course).

I've shaven around 20W of my aero drag on my track bike since January, I did 10km flying start a few weeks ago in Ballerup at 4W below January hour record average power and averaged 53.5 kph. Add 1900m of altitude and I think you guys should mark July 26th on your calendars ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MTM wrote:
I’ve shaven around 20W of my aero drag on my track bike since January, I did 10km flying start a few weeks ago in Ballerup at 4W below January hour record average power and averaged 53.5 kph. Add 1900m of altitude and I think you guys should mark July 26th on your calendars ;)

Hell yeah, that’s an insane amount of savings. I’m curious what your biggest chunk of that drag was? Massive.

Looking forward to July 26th! Will be following along.
Quote Reply
Re: Denmark National TT Champion [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually don't know for sure, but have an idea. I changed several things during a couple of months where I got a completely new frame (same model, just new) built up. Calibrated the powermeter, switched speed sensor, even brought my road TT bike to use as a baseline to make sure the gain was real. Before the track bike was same drag as my road TT bike, now it's ~0.01 m2 lower. Next project is trying to see if I can bring some of that gain to the road TT bike.
Quote Reply