Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Demerly: What about Newbie class?
Quote | Reply
Tom:

You mentioned a few weeks ago that you were planning a class for newbies, to take place sometime after the Iron class. Any updates?

John
Quote Reply
Re: Demerly: What about Newbie class? [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The banner for the newbie class will replace the IM University banner on website probably Monday.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Demerly: What about Newbie class? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Did I miss this? Or, did it not happen?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Then about 200 people bought bikes that don;t exist- now I spend my days on the phone with bike companies asking the same question people ask me all day...

"Where's my bike?"

Actually, right now, the guys doing a really good job of fullfillment are Cervelo and Felt. WE have a good supply of those and lead times or short. But I digress....

We will have the newbie class, and the transition classes again here soon. It is just a matter of when my schedule opens up enough to do those things, I really enjoy them though. Keep an eye on our website.

Oh, and I do appreciate you asking- Thank You! :)

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultimately, we were so busy that there was no time. I've been working on another pretty substantial "project" outside the bike industry that is nearing completion this weekend perhaps that has taken a lot of time also.

I have about three major irons in the fire right now...

Put my vote in for the 36 hour day.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okey dokey. I'll add a three month follow-up bump to the Big Duke Six official schedule.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will subscribe to your 36 hour day once you perfect it.

Quote | Reply
Tom,

I am one of the customers waiting for my Cervelo P2SL size 55.

10 days ago I was in town for a TI swimming workshop and just wanted to check out your shop and get your expert advice.We drove to Bikesportmichigan straight from the airport.It was an excellent experience and I ended up buying the bike you suggested to fit me the best.

Thanks for spending time with me even after the shop was closed on a Friday afternoon.This is what I call excellent customer service.

BTW what is the timeline on the Cervelos?

Al

--------------------------------------------------------
I see obsessed people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there ever a good time when you are not swamped? Meaning good time of the year, not in a given week. I would like to stop by sometime and talk about what kind of tri bike might ultimately make sense for me and what kind of upgrades to make to my road bike in the interim.
Quote Reply
Re: Demerly: What about Newbie class? [CTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every day is a good time to stop by for that. Phone us at (313) 278-1350 to set up an appointment.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply